BOG LSD co-op run

Was not so far from 420, a shift away :slight_smile: Congrats @Crawfish and thanks @DougDawson for the fun. Hope for your sanity you won’t do that during the whole seed jail :laughing:

4 Likes

It’s exciting to find out what the actual number is, even if you don’t win!

All I know for sure is, Doug should have enough LSD seeds to last him the rest of his life :metal:đŸ« 

5 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for the fun and Damn @luxton you got the seed eye rocking strong. 2 out of 3 FTW for the guesses.

@Crawfish congrats of the win

5 Likes

Ok, let’s do another round shall we. Took another top cola last night, whoever guesses closest to the number of seeds that came from it wins a pack with a collector card. 3 top colas to go after this one. I am breaking 1 up right now. Then all I will have to do is shuck the rest of the plants, lol. I already have more than enough to cover the co-op but I want to mix the seeds from all 6 top colas so there is a good mix for the co-op packs. So here is last nights pile, start your guesses.

23 Likes

Thanks to everyone, and thanks to @DougDawson :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
I certainly am a lucky :four_leaf_clover: fellow lately.

5 Likes

On another note, if someone has already won a pack of these they will be disqualified from winning again. I pay good money to have these cards printed and I won’t allow someone to take multiples as it denies other users from getting one which is just not fair. :v:

30 Likes

397 beans

:metal:t3:

3 Likes

Thanks for doing more of the giveaways DD :sunglasses:

3 Likes

My guess is 284 - looks a little smaller than the last one - what’s the total so far @DougDawson?
Thanks for another chance
Cheers

2 Likes

285 beans

2 Likes

With those 398 the total is 2150.

4 Likes

360 Thanks for the chance

1 Like

Amazing - and still some buds to go - wow :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

That’s basically only 3 tops. Still have 3 more tops and then every other branch. This is only around 5% of the work I would say. Going to have tons of seeds in the end.

5 Likes

You will need an extra large garden to grow them - lol - imagine thousands of LSD plants - definitely OG takes over the world :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Right?? Wtf??

I all honesty, it must have been the years I spent in the circus as the “guess your weight” guy
 đŸ€·

:grin:

3 Likes

I completely appreciate that, and would have been donating the pack to the next closest guess if I won
 It’s not cool to hog awesome genetics either, they’ve gotta be spread around! :metal:

Thank you for all you do here man, it’s very much appreciated :metal::ok_hand:

6 Likes

I had a similar experience at Naples beach, just south of Ft. Meyers.

3 Likes

888 beans in those tops

3 Likes

I’m going with 527 seeds

4 Likes