BOG LSD co-op run

Nice card I don’t think I’ve got that one yet!

1 Like

I’ve counted up, we jealous ones now number 9876 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Make that 9877! :thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth::v::green_heart:

4 Likes

It’s my first time :grin:

4 Likes

Shhhhhh filming in progress…
Quite on the set, yes pan that way, grab that photo, grab the other 50 photo’s. :sunglasses:

@DougDawson BOG LSD co-op run will be a world wide premier Friday August 9th 2024 here:

https://www.youtube.com/@OvergrowPodcast

25 Likes

Very cool, looking forward to it my friend. You rock.

12 Likes

Just gotta say I’m very excited about these - I have a few BOG crosses and I’m gonna get them ready for a winter run.

I was checking out the video heliosphear put on the podcast channel for this run, and I noticed the photo with the seeds germinating - is that an electrode or something to give them a little zap of life?

4 Likes

It’s the probe for the heat mat under my germination station. I put it in with the seeds so I can get the moat accurate temp where they are lying.

2 Likes

Ahhhh yes yes yes
Makes much sense…but I’m still wondering what would happen if I juice em a bit

3 Likes

@DougDawson howd that sorter work out?

2 Likes

It hasn’t yet. I came home from the lake a day early but only got home a few hours ago. The sorter is here and the hopper busted off in transit but it’s just glued on so it’s not damaged. I just glued it again. Tomorrow I will break down some plant material and play with it. It’s got baffles on both the seed chute and airflow so I will have to fiddle with it. I kind of want to put a 5 gallon bucket between it and the vacuum so I can see what it sucks up in the end without having to sterilize my vacuum. Stay tuned.

On another note, I did take a lower bud off the LSD F2 that’s been hanging for the last 2 weeks. Some stuff is really dry, some not as bad. I am surprised as it’s not really harsh and gave me a nice buzz. Will have to trim up those plants and see what’s up but it’s not completely trashed so pretty happy there. Well, at least the one bud, lol.

65 Likes

Freaking awesome Doug!

11 Likes

Hey there OG. So I have had to put my seed sorter testing on hold for a day or 2 so I can trim up the plants I left hanging. I started trimming up some Blue Moon Rocks today. What it’s not over seeded, these plants do have some seeds. So here is a bud of Blue Moon Rocks with the seeds that came out while trimming. So it looks like I get some Blue Moon Rocks X LSD seeds on my hands. That should be an interesting cross and a bit of a bonus I suppose.

Got about 1/3rd of 1 plant trimmed up so 1 and 2/3rd plants to go plus an LSD F2 that I only took a small bud off for smoking last night. These are in much better shape then I expected so I am pretty pleased. Will have to say if there is any salvageable bud off he Frankenstein.

So far, so good.

60 Likes

Here is a pic of a bud of yellow Frankie, looks smokable to me :thinking:

54 Likes

Only one way to find out! :laughing: :grinning: :+1:

10 Likes

1 extra large Doobie there @DougDawson ??

2 Likes

2 doobies actually. Smoked the first. It’s got a fruity smell kind of a sour taste, hard to put my finger on it. Nice buzz though. Won’t get much from that poor plant but hey, I will get something worth smoking so it’s a win. Potency is there.

19 Likes

Fire in the hole!

3 Likes

@DougDawson Frankie joint…:grinning:
9518444-large

10 Likes

Second Frankie joint, lol. rollitup

12 Likes