Bog Seeds Fruit Medley

Done it a million times, kept a mother 4 years. Give away 250 clones a year to co op patients.
Just monocrop to me is “Lone Crop” meaning no crop in proximity for potential crosses. Very important in farming world.
But I’m 60 and shit changes, lingo is essential in communication and especially here. Busking used to be when we would grab a branch on the plant in the field and reverse rip all the buds off and into buckets. We would busk, spin and dry, commercial ops.

1 Like

This will be my second run with this plant. Seems like i may have a little space for sour strawberry. We shall see.

Everything you see is this thread will be from clone.

1 Like

Probably more geographical. Than anything. I know its a practice not many home growers take advantage of.

Used to SOG in a warehouse, bog bucket method (subcool soil, ammended) with only super cropping, where we would take live flowering branch cuttings, into aloe, then when rooted into dirt. When second potting in small bottle gets to root window, into 7 gal square trash pails.
Not my pic, but its what it looks like.

9 Likes

Overgrow The World

6 Likes

SS#2 begging for trasplant

14 Likes

Work this spring. Big thank you to Loudog.

9 Likes

Loudog :heart:

1 Like

I guess i know what im gonna be doing 2022. Dinosaur Eggs.

2 Likes

SS

13 Likes

Blue Kush

13 Likes

Casey Jones x Sour Bubble Bx1

8 Likes

SS

12 Likes

You doing a solo cup challenge?

2 Likes

If the old lady ever gives me my allowance im gonna set up another flower room. I keep them in solos as long as possible. If needed ill cut the roots

4 Likes

CjxSbbx1

10 Likes

Dont try this at home.

12 Likes

Awesome thread man. Sheesh is this from a Solo?!

2 Likes

Yeah thats the sour strawberry thats been in the solo cup. She was starting to show signs of stress.

4 Likes

Here is her new shoes.

12 Likes