Huckleberry Soda & East Coast Sour Soda IN - A Shed O' Tents

Wow , nice grow , don’t know how I missed this !
Looking good

1 Like

Looking awesome bud, nice job.

2 Likes

Fasciation is so fascinating. This one had basically a celery shape to it.

Those Blutooth are looking incredible! Can’t wait to see em stacking it on.:drooling_face:

2 Likes

everything looks so nice!! excellent work!

2 Likes

Would these be the same Tropicana Poison F2 Fem’s that HardRoc’s server raffle had?? If so. I can share some pics. Won 5, popped 2 so far. One was auto, one was photo? Auto is super short, but dense. dark green and purple. Photo is gorgeous, one of my 3 favs at the moment and about 3’ so far.

sorry for the hijack, just looking for info on the Trops…

5 Likes

Yeah, I think so. Here is the original grow link, if you want a place to put the pics. Thanks!

4 Likes

Got a Gorilla 18" clone tent coming for the SBT males. Trying to decide if just to keep the biggest one (#6 pokey) or 2 or all of em to get most genetic diversity within the SBT pool. Got another dimmable 60 watt led for it. Gonna root trim, chop em down to size and repot in 1 gallon. We’ll see how they respond. Tent arriving monday. Will live on a shelf in my office and be the pollen tent.

Got clones of all 3 of em so good to go for more SBT crosses with fresh pollen in the future.

3 Likes

Been eyeballing one of these for a while, just not sure how to sneak it past my wife into the basement :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Got mine at growace. Got it for $10 less there after shipping with a coupon code. If I could talk my dad into ordering it could get the military discount from Gorilla which would make it cheaper than from Growace. From the tracking it is drop shipping directly from Gorilla.

1 Like

Uhh Santa… Duh! :joy::rofl::ok_hand:

1 Like

New toys.

4 Likes

Sleeping autos in the 2x4.

11 Likes

whoa, ill be interested to hear how you like those things after using them!

Got 10 of the 1/2 pound bags with window and 30 of the kraft colored ounce bags solely because they were the cheapest in their respective size ranges. 1/2 lbs were 1.65 each and the ounce bags were 0.52 each. $37 shipped with $10 off code. Not too bad to give em a try.

2 Likes

Had some nice trich pics I took but apparently didnt save in the microscope app. Will get some at lights up. In the meantime, the next gen of tent space fillers, during the 4 hour dark cycle!!!

2 x Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto
2 x Mephisto Hubba Bubba Haze Auto

In 2 gallon bags. Goal with these isnt to max em out, but fill space and get some extra bud. And maybe get some pretty colors with the Dark Devil. As long as tents have corners Ill grow out auto space fillers in batches of 4.

BOG SBT from above.

8 Likes

My s21 automatically saves my micscope pics in…

Gallery,
Albums,
Picture

1 Like

Its a cheapy chinese wifi one with a cheapy app. Looked in its own pictures area and in folders on my phone. Later I got pics to show up after taking the first video. Then found the “Max See” folder which has my recent pics with the microscope but not the trichome ones. Maybe needed to make a video to get the app to make the folder so it could save pics there??? Who knows.

I mean seriously. Look at the damn app. Wanna detele some images?

Shows nice images though.

Pic of a cloth tote bag I took while trying to get the images to save.

4 Likes

Wow talk about zooming! You could read the time on a mites watch :rofl:

3 Likes

Trichs.

16 Likes

Cloner works.

13 Likes