Huckleberry Soda & East Coast Sour Soda IN - A Shed O' Tents

Had some nice trich pics I took but apparently didnt save in the microscope app. Will get some at lights up. In the meantime, the next gen of tent space fillers, during the 4 hour dark cycle!!!

2 x Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto
2 x Mephisto Hubba Bubba Haze Auto

In 2 gallon bags. Goal with these isnt to max em out, but fill space and get some extra bud. And maybe get some pretty colors with the Dark Devil. As long as tents have corners Ill grow out auto space fillers in batches of 4.

BOG SBT from above.

8 Likes

My s21 automatically saves my micscope pics in…

Gallery,
Albums,
Picture

1 Like

Its a cheapy chinese wifi one with a cheapy app. Looked in its own pictures area and in folders on my phone. Later I got pics to show up after taking the first video. Then found the “Max See” folder which has my recent pics with the microscope but not the trichome ones. Maybe needed to make a video to get the app to make the folder so it could save pics there??? Who knows.

I mean seriously. Look at the damn app. Wanna detele some images?

Shows nice images though.

Pic of a cloth tote bag I took while trying to get the images to save.

4 Likes

Wow talk about zooming! You could read the time on a mites watch :rofl:

3 Likes

Trichs.

16 Likes

Cloner works.

13 Likes

Yea it does. Nice :+1:t2:

1 Like

Current auto chunk award winner.

And for those about to die, we salute you.

13 Likes

Two down. One to go. Solo cup girls.

15 Likes

80-90% success rates with the bubbler are hard to beat. I would have some stems rot sometimes, so I went back to the net pot just sticking the bottom barely through the pot. Fill with expanded clay and didn’t have issues that way. I did dip them once a day to make sure they were getting enough water though. Those solo cup ladies look like they did well!

1 Like

Havnt had the heart to kill him yet. Just set outside on my deck. Now he is praying for his life!!!

16 Likes

That looks too young to die!!

2 Likes

I got his two brothers isolated inside for pollen collection (really only need one but going for genetic diversity for these f2 seeds) and have clones of all three if it helps any. Dont have room for 3 in an 18" tent! :rofl:

He is a beauty though, but thats just BOG genetics.

5 Likes

How many projects can I stack on each other?

10 Likes

lol how many? That depends on your time schedule cuz… I’ve currently got 8 projects, and three more on their way to me.
But, growing marijuana is ALL I do, so I have plenty of time, which is the deciding factor.
:crazy_face: :laughing: :wink: :+1:

4 Likes

I have had almost 100% success with those cloners. Any failures were cause I just stuck a random cutting in that was usually too short to begin with. Purposefully made cuttings, root every time for me :smiley: LOVE the bubble cloners…

Always room for one more :wink:

4 Likes

Just saw the “Grow FAQ” on the bubble cloner and I’m thinking I might upgrade mine to use a couple of those bubble curtain attachments instead of just air stones, seems like they distribute the air/bubbles way better

2 Likes

The one I use has a pump and manifold with 10/12 spray nozzles plus the air pump and stone. Seems to work very well.

2 Likes

Updates here we go. Next shift seedlings.

Good thing seedlings are getting promoted since clones gonna need room.

4 autos coming along.

5x5 autos

BOG SBT Flower Day 16

5x5 canopy after some light training. Got net I need to put in.

Roll That Beautiful Bean Footage.

Lets hear it for the boys I shoulda chopped back more. Got clones from em so when I need pollen next time Ill start em flowering in here from much much smaller. Prob is I didnt know sex so needlessly bushed em out like their sisters.

12 Likes

New toy to celebrate begining of harvest.

12 Likes