Huckleberry Soda & East Coast Sour Soda IN - A Shed O' Tents

I treat it the same as normal pro mix , I usually will feed right out of the gate unless there seedlings .

But keeping the ppm under 350 for the first few feeds.

3 Likes

Yeah for sure add some perlite. If your in Canada Gaia Green 4-4-4, and 2-4-8 dry organic ferts are great with Promix IMO. Pro Mix HP is the higher porosity version with already some added perlite. Some bales have a few more sticks and junk in them… luck of the draw I think. Treat it as a good base to build a soil around. I would add 20-30% perlite.

3 Likes

I did ;
HP Pro all purpose
Earth Worm Castings
Gaia Green 444
Gaia Green 284

As a base, I added lots of other things too, but this will be enough to make your plants happy.

85% HP Pro all purpose
10% Earth Worm Castings
05% Pearlite
Gaia Green 444 (amounts on package)
Gaia Green 284 (amounts on package)
Kelp Powder

Has a sale on right now.

4 Likes

Transplanted yesterday from 2 gal to 5 gal. They were in Ocean Forest but now surrounded by Promix BX with 20% or so perlite added. Watered with 1 gal each around the outside to encourage growth with calmag, fish shit and liquid kelp. Last feeding was a heavy one so keeping it mostly to supplements til next feed.

Also sprayed down top and bottom with crop control while I have em out.

Did some light training on a few of em.

They seem to like it. Need to reposition cam. Pic from today.

6 - 5 gallon bags in a 2x4 is a forest. Think I found the max . . .

12 Likes

Day after transplant versus 3 days after. All theyve gotten is micros and supplements in their new promix homes. Once they get real food its gonna be popping. Clones are going to be taken today. Reaching for the light.

PAR meter has about 600-800 at various canopy points. Need to recheck with some of the new growth but theyre still reaching for it.

I really didnt plan on vegging them this long but got some stubborn autos in my 5x5. These BOG bushes are going to be monsters. Should be plenty of lower branches to seed up. Need to do some more training.

If I dont put em in flower in this tent or another one soon Ill need to upsize the pots again. :rofl: maybe a week more absolute max in veg to give roots moving into new areas but leave room for expansion in flower. They went 2 gal to 5 gal so they’ve got plenty of root room . . . for the moment.

Also need to clear room as some of my seedlings are going to need to up-pot soon and move from the 2x2.

Edit: Ethernet cable is there to hardwire my cam in via a powerline adapter but obviously wifi is working even if hardwire would be better but Im an interesting mix of lazy and over achiever, so here we are.

12 Likes

Everything is looking nice and healthy there @FiveGar ! I like the way you got the setup cuz lol
Out of the 5 BOG SBT I’m running, I ended with 2 males that are isolated and being pollen donors. The plan is hit 1 or 2 of the 3 girls left to produce some more beans, and still have smoke to enjoy.
The girls you have going sure like the way you treat them! lol
Grow On cuz!

2 Likes

Its begun. Only got 3 clones off #4 before lights out. Took awhile to get tubing set up to put the pump on top the tent. 4 will be green. Will have the rest done and pics after lights on. Ill also double check par for clone shelf. Think it was at 30-40 at canopy when I first checked unless I bumped the dimmer.

10 Likes

BOG Sour Blutooth. Clones taken. Flower soon.

18 Likes

Looking good man!

1 Like

Cloner

Full 2x2 going. Yes, I watered the poor thirst solo cup challenge girls right after the pic.

16 Likes

I like that setup for your clones! Low, dappled light filtering to the bottom. :+1:

I’m gonna rethink my setup now. One less light to have on in my tent.

3 Likes

Actually have one of these above em. 60w actual draw claimed by manufacturer. Dimmable so have it pretty low. Set via par meter at like 30-60. With ambient light its barely on though.

I got it for $30.

3 Likes

Oh nice. I thought it seemed pretty bright under there for just light trickling down. :laughing::+1:

1 Like

Live shot of the solo cuppers cause Im bored at work.

7 Likes

Beautiful work

1 Like

1, 3, & 4 confirmed girls. Still in veg.

Got plans for flower and shifting plants ill share. Need to get these BOG babies outta the jungle.

17 Likes

Heres the deal. I got both my 5x5 and 2x4 in 20/4 light right now. I dont want to flip my 2x4 to 12/12 because it is connected to my 2x2 via straight ventilation with no light traps.

The 5x5 has autos. Some of which are going nicely.

And some not really flowering. Those look like mostly from an automix so no idea what they are. I want to keep some of the nicer looking ones on 20/4 to get the most out of em so here is the plan.

Move 6 nice autos that are flowering into the 2x4 and swap them for the 6 BOG SBT. Then flip the 5x5 to 12/12 with the stubborn autos and a few of the flowering ones with the nice ones getting to finish up in the 2x4 still in 20/4.

Got some RIDICULOUSLY tall stems that had to be brought down as they were suffering light damage. Wont flower so just kept growing.

Current 5x5 view.

I mean look at this crazy bitch! An “auto” that is pushing 7 weeks old and hasnt started flowering. Got too, too tall.

11 Likes

Move complete

5x5 with a couple flowering autos, a few stubborn ones and the BOG SBT. Training just completed. This will be going from 20/4 cycle to going off at 7 am and then return to on at 7 pm thus begining the first day of flower for the SBT.

The now auto filled 2x4 will remain on 20/4 with the 2x2 it breaths with.

10 Likes

Just prior to lights going out for the first long night. Seem happy with good response to training. Ignore my finger.

BOG Sour BluTooth

Vegged - 46 days

Day 0 of Flower

They are kind pushed back. I can space em out a little more and even more when some of the flowering autos finish up. And even more when males are removed, thinking even split 3/3 right now. Got 3 circulation fans in there and they make it a pretty good wind tunnel judging by the camera. Looking at mini tent to isolate a male or two and collect pollen.

Just keep that tent inside somewhere with a weak ass led double sided taped to the top. Hell, put it in an upside down laundry basket with a quilt on top if it could be made light tight and that would work. Dont gotta do a $100 gorilla clone tent I suppose. Inside so climate controlled versus my shed of tents and led will put out next to nil heat so constant ventilation aint a biggie.

14 Likes

Just read this from top to bottom…

Great job you are doing!!!

The SBT look very very nice! Great job on the veg and training! It will pay off starting…NOW!

I will pop back by in 45 days or so to see the 2ed half of the show!

May your harvest be bountiful!!!

Dirtron

5 Likes