BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

Thanks @Fitzera , they are moving along nicely. Here they are today at day 33 since I dropped them in water to soak over night.

66 Likes

They look awesome Doug. I’m so impressed by how consistent your plants always are. I usually have one or two that just don’t want to play nice but yours look like copies of each other. Thanks for the hard work you do preserving BOG’s genetics and legacy.

8 Likes

Dirty Dozen

3 Likes

Thanks @FirstCavApache64 , I think I just get lucky from time to time. I am certainly pleased with this batch so far, they seem quite happy.

5 Likes

Do you transplant one more time before flipping em?
And when do you usually flip em?
Going to be doing my first photo regs next run.
Thanks DD! They look amazing :star_struck:

8 Likes

I was thinking about up potting them but have not decided. I did my last 2 runs in those pots so I don’t need to up pot them but I might do it anyway, lol. I don’t want them too big since there are so many of them. Don’t want them to overgrow the space.

17 Likes

What size tent is that? @DougDawson

5 Likes

It’s a 4x4 with a 650w LED. They will move upstairs tomorrow to a 5x5 with an 800w led and a 2x4 with 2 x 150w led’s.

18 Likes

they grow so fast! absolutly amazing ! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey there OG, been a busy day offline but thought I would drop a quick update. Plants are moving along nicely, here they are this morning.

Space was starting to get a bit tight so got off my lazy backside and moved them to their new home.

Onward we grow. Have a great night OGers.

65 Likes

Kickass as always bro. :sunglasses: :metal:

6 Likes

Looks like they have room to spread out now, they are going to love it in their new diggs…plants are growing so fast, amazing

4 Likes

Popped my head into my tent this morning to see how the plants are doing after their move and all seems well.

Have an amazing day OGers :v:

70 Likes

Remind me of your current pot size again?:thinking:

2 Likes

That would be a 0.8 gallon :wink:

10 Likes

Good morning OG. Plants are doing OK. I see a bit of yellowing in spots so I am going to bump up their feed tonight buy otherwise things are looking good. Here are the little ones this morning.

Have an amazing day OGers.

75 Likes

From the image it appears that some leaves are just a lighter shade of green… they are still beautiful!!!
How many days are they???

:metal:t4:

2 Likes

I believe they are 37 days since I dropped the seeds in water for 24hr soak. They don’t look bad but they are big enough to up their feed to what they will get for most of the rest of their life.

11 Likes

How time passes quickly…

:metal:t4:

3 Likes

Well it’s been done. They all just got a good feed of their stronger nutes and should be on that mix for most of their lives now. I must say, they are getting taller fast. Really looking forward to seeing what kind of M/F ratio we get.

58 Likes