BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

Not to come across as a critical :crab: but I’ve been trying to hone in on VPD my last couple runs. Isn’t 44%RH low for veg in that temp range?

3 Likes

( refer to plants)

3 Likes

yah yah yah I saw em…happy healthy and fat

2 Likes

Double and add 30 gets you really close @Smooth

1 Like

It is. I have this problem all the time in summer runs when the tent hits 27-28. Because I use air-pots I just water every day and the plants deal; but if using nursery pots I’ll leave a boot-tray in the tent and all water to it daily allowing for evaporation to help the plants.

:v:

5 Likes

It is a bit low but that’s just before watering which brings it up some.

5 Likes

Looking great brother, happy and healthy ! Very nice

2 Likes

Good evening OG. Just fed the babies and all is moving along fine. Just wanted to drop in with an update before sitting down for dinner. Have a good evening and a great weekend OGers. :v:

76 Likes

Jeez man, those look great.

8 Likes

They all look very consistent, great to see how stable these genetics really are!

4 Likes

Nice when they all look like clones .

2 Likes

Fahrenheit should be read as percent hot. 0F 0% hot. 75F 75% hot 110F too damn hot even if it’s a dry heat. 110% too hot

4 Likes

Then you’re growing them in the environment BOG would have! In Bonanza of Green he clearly states that humidity should never be higher than 50, and recommends 40 for flowering, :smile::alien:
They’re probably loving it

5 Likes

20 Likes

I was just thinking…. We haven’t seen any epic Halloween pics this year brother? I know it’s your favourite time of year too and I don’t decorate anymore cuz we get no kids plus my new place is so tucked away no one sees it anyway but I loved living vicariously through you guys! And I know you went all out :wink:

3 Likes

That’s pure gold

2 Likes

I will post some video on Halloween. I took the day off work, funny, I didn’t take the 27th off for my birthday but did take the 31st off for Halloween, lol. We will set up the whole thing on Halloween day and tear it down when all the kids stop coming that night. I do that so nobody messes with our Halloween stuff. We can normally count on a couple hundred kids or so. We have people who used to come as kids who now bring their kids. It’s great fun.

22 Likes

Ohh you got a birthday coming up!

2 Likes

Ahhh I see, makes sense now that you say it , especially out there. It’s too bad people are like that but whatever, lol @ Halloween over your birthday! I probably get way more excited for Halloween than mine too! Couple hundred is epic and that’s so cool you have family lines that come! I’d love that shit I miss my old place, lots! Look forward to it all bro, just had to ask as I’ve been thinking about it for a week or so now, I actually told my wife last night I was gonna ask you today as I wanna show her too , if I was just a bit closer I’d come hang out on your porch just to enjoy watching all the kids and fun go down. It’s definitely a blessing to have people like yourself still out there, it’s sad walking around sometimes and seeing so much less nowadays, or the people who say “ya we don’t believe in or celebrate pagan holidays promoting witchcraft and craziness” :flushed: lmao that one always gets me

4 Likes

Yes sir, another one is coming around. :wink:

5 Likes