BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run

Hey Doug thanks for the heads up. Jumped into the open spot.

12 Likes

Welcome back friend.

8 Likes

Thanks. Haven’t had as much time for og as I’d like. Work and life been crazy.

9 Likes

That tends to happen. :wink:

8 Likes

Yea same, thats how I missed a few sign ups recently. But we can always trade haha

3 Likes

Right, life can be so inconvenient :laughing:… I was super busy and missed the secret Santa thing … was a collosal bummer.

2 Likes

Hey there Sweet and Sour Cindy fans. 180 packs have been made for the co-op and are heading out this week. Life is good.

79 Likes

:green_heart::pray::seedling::metal:🫶
Fruits of the labor! :heart:

I would like to think he’s smiling at this! :blush:

5 Likes

You’re a machine Doug . Can’t remember I’m hoping I was on that list. Have a good weekend.

6 Likes

What more can I say… well done…again!

5 Likes

Awesome work, brother!!!

Congratulations :clap:t3:

:metal:t3:

5 Likes

Thanks for all your time and hard work!
Equally as hyped for the seeds as I am to get my first OG collectors card!
Blanking right now on the member who does the graphic design work but shoutout to them aswell!
:grin::v:

5 Likes

That would be the ever amazing @CADMAN . He has done all my cards and made the label for the seed pucks for the run. Man is amazingly creative and talented. He actually started what is called Club Quadrant. The cards were all his idea, I have just been blessed by being part of it but the reality is that it’s all him. He has already designed the next 2 cards for me, can’t thank the guy enough. Check out his Club Quadrant thread.

19 Likes

The artwork really is great because when I first saw the picture you just posted I thought it was an ariel view of a bunch of seedlings in containers. That green leaf artwork I saw shades of green and shapes of leaves! Very cool seeing them all together like that. About to be spread far and wide. How absolutely incredible!

4 Likes

download.jpeg-10

7 Likes

4 Likes

Without you brother @DougDawson I wouldn’t have the privilege of designing cards for amazing strains that your doing runs on. I appreciate you my friend! And love how you have being doing BOG runs back to back to back can’t imagine it’s an easy thing to get done repeatedly.

15 Likes

@DougDawson it’s been great to watch your grow and I appreciate that you’ve been preserving BOG’s work for future generations.

You’ve got it dialed in and it shows. Thanks again!

7 Likes

Hey there all you BOG fans. The next journey has begun. Come on by and check it out, love to have you all along. :v:

31 Likes

YeeeeeHaaaaaa! Gonna race on over there! :horse_racing:

2 Likes