BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run

They are looking gorgeous! Did you make the pollen vacuum yet?

3 Likes

They look as that with 24 days?..
Ummm, I think that I am doing something wrong… :thinking: Mines with 24 days are very, very little.
Perhaps I’m too poor with light in vegetative phase.

6 Likes

Thanks OGers. No pollen vacuum but I have my own method :wink:

6 Likes

….and it has been proven time and time again. Carry on.

6 Likes

Nice avatar change @Smooth

1 Like

You definitely have a fantastic method. I was thinking the time factor would be of interest for you though. Although I do like my routines

2 Likes

I watched the video and am interested, I may go down that road when time permits.

I will say I am really happy with the turnaround. 4 days ago I had this issue.

Now that poor thing looks like this.

That was the worst one. Whatever it was came on fast and went away fast. Was sure concerned about it for a day or two but figure I am out of the woods for now.

57 Likes

very healthy and green again. 4 days for them to recover is great! all the bog gear has such a nice growth structure! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Good morning OG, another good feed yesterday and we keep moving forward. Plants still seem happy as we head into the long weekend. Have a great day OGers.

64 Likes

Absolutely beautiful Doug!!

4 Likes

Everything flowing beautifully!!!
You can already start to notice some small differences in the structure of the plants…

:metal:t4:

5 Likes

Yeah, it will be interesting to see them as they develop more.

11 Likes

@DougDawson development of the garden will only…
These B.O.G. crosses In your hands is fire in brother…

I continue to follow the journey and development of your garden…
Always congratulations…

Cannabis hugs…

6 Likes

Its incredible how fast those turned around. Really makes me want to consider coco perlite, but I would not be able to keep up with watering daily right now

3 Likes

Well another day, another pic. Plants are doing well and will be heading up to the grow room this weekend. That will free up this tent and allow me to start a bud run on, well, I have no idea but something. Hope you are all having a great weekend. :v:

71 Likes

All caught up, They really starting to hit their stride now brotha. :vulcan_salute:

Glad to hear you are going to do a bud run. Now the hard part is to choose from your incredible library of seeds. :grin:

4 Likes

Always looking :eyes: good, can’t wait to see it finishing! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Doug post a list of possible choices your considering let the OG community vote. Lol

5 Likes

The list is just so vast, lol. I am thinking about possibly running some PPP and Pancakez by Aficionado. But I keep bouncing around.

11 Likes