BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction in honour of brother Useful

Thank you @JoeCrowe and @Emeraldgreen :pray:

2 Likes

You should check out his thread so much info

2 Likes

True story, I’m just finding out that the information I give in there, is in direct conflict with online tutorials. What a great time to be alive!!!

6 Likes

And your the one producing cup winning rosin!

2 Likes

I think that’s the secret to why I kept winning. The method I use to make the bubble is radically different from the tutorials that the competition was feasting on. They were probably all making 73 micron, where I throw that stuff in the trash.

6 Likes

Is this the thread you guys are taking about? :nerd_face:

3 Likes

That one is year two when I really started to make live extracts. The current one is the quest for unicorn gold where I’ve mastered the rosin press as well.

6 Likes

If anyone out there can help with creating some stickers for the BOO pucks please let me know.
And again thank you to everyone who has donated so far, it’s truly heartwarming when a community like ours can come together to do something so truly great and meaningful. Much much respect :facepunch:t2:
Edit: I think they are 1” Avery labels but I’d have to double check

14 Likes

Yep you need 1 American inch labels, the image should be 1.25 American Inches so it goes to the edge of the sticker and looks nicer that way.

2 Likes

American inch?

1 Like

Si
10 characters

I’m starting to believe that a lot of false information is put out to muddy the water. This way no one at home can ever get the same results as the pro guys

4 Likes

It’s probably a little that and probably a lot of well intentioned bro science imo. A lot of weed people are pretty open, some aren’t though that’s for sure.

5 Likes

Si? More like imperial…

I’ve just never heard it called an American inch… Aren’t all inches the same length?

It was a joke.

2 Likes

Actually after some poking around on youtube you CAN locate the live bubble extractors. So I put it under the category of “The future is here, it’s just not widely distributed yet”. I don’t think people know it’s actually a thing.
here’s the proof:

He does that shit just like I do.

6 Likes

74 Likes

Call that the “blood orange” pheno

Very pretty!

7 Likes

Hopefully by the time these are shucked and ready I will have everything that’s needed. Thank you to those of you who have donated so far.
Much appreciated, you guys have my utmost respect

15 Likes

I like that idea! That’s awesome @Redrum92
Tbh I feel dumb for not thinking of it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes