BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Let me know if you don’t get a pack I’ve got 1 on its way to me and I can split them with you.

14 Likes

Sorry there is none left :v:

Time to lick some stamps

33 Likes

Real Nice :v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

If @Wizdom hasn’t shipped mine yet he can send you mine.

5 Likes

What a freaking legend @Wizdom you rock growmie!

3 Likes

Everything is packed up and stamps are affixed, so unable to change these unfortunately. Very OG of you mate. You can forward them once you get them if you want.

Plus I’m finally done and please no more work lol :wink:

no-more-work-meme

41 Likes

@Alaskagrown and @ShiskaberrySavior if you guys don’t get it worked out hit me up.

4 Likes

I have created a new thread for those who grow these out to update the community, please keep it to just that.

This thread is done and can be closed now @LemonadeJoe @Northern_Loki

Thank you :v:

jason-earls-jasonearlsgif

41 Likes

Way you go @Wizdom , awesome job bud. Thanks for stepping up and putting in all that work for the community. This was no simple task and you completed it like a champ. Much respect bud. :v:

20 Likes

Kudos @Wizdom !

5 Likes

Awesome job @Wizdom! Thank you.

3 Likes

I’m outta likes, dammit…

But, real words work better… Thanks for ripping this out man!! You’re an absolute legend :metal:

2 Likes

Y’all are really going to trust that these are what they were supposed to be? This was the chem 91 he sent me. Do with this as you will but lots of people saying it isn’t chem 91 and i tend to believe them. I tried to maintain a postive outlook but more and more i look around the more i can see it doesn’t really look like it no matter how bad i wanted it to be real.
A very good chance these beans you are all getting are just random seed thrown in a bag just like the cuts i received. Sorry for the negative post but figured you all should know…

13 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. Happy the shit show is done. I’m just happy to right a few wrongs for the community.

batman1943

21 Likes

Have you smoked it? Can’t go by looks alone.

3 Likes

Getting sampled in a couple days. People saying its his Geisel that he had. Looks exactly the same

1 Like

Well done. Done with honor and pride. Much respect.

1 Like

Thanks for all that you’ve done Wiz :call_me_hand:t2: :100:

9 Likes

In before the bell thank you @Wizdom !!

7 Likes

Some nasty business sweetened by the efforts of @Wizdom.

Thank you Wizdom for your efforts towards easing a painful experience and steering this towards a much more positive conclusion.

37 Likes