BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

I’m patiently waiting for your Exodus x Ugorg#1 from the auction. All the best mate :v:

6 Likes

Ok I’m finally caught up and heads above water. All these packs for USA are just waiting for those small denomination stamps to come this week. Will get them in the mail asap. All Canadian and other International will be out by tomorrow

I had 8 packs I was able to make up from sorting out the last bag I had of Boo.

These will be open to anyone who already hasn’t gotten these, no other restrictions.

1. @Nugslinger
  2. @madouesse
  3. @jessethestoner
  4. @DGCloud
  5. @Nick
  6. @Chara
  7. @LedZeppelin
  8. @Ganjapeee

Do not add more numbers

After this I’ll be all done getting these out @LemonadeJoe @Northern_Loki

is-there-light tunnel-light

51 Likes

@luxton I already got your pack done up. Went out Friday

2 Likes

@Ganjapeee check it out some BOO seeds my friend. Thanks @wizdom for getting this running again can’t wait to grow some bag of oranges!

6 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @Wizdom you are very generous and such a great OG’er :smiley: :green_heart: :smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. @Ganjapeee you’ve been added to the list. This one was open for you.

And with that I have a few more packs to do up and this will be closed.

5 Likes

These people please send me a DM with your info.

Please name the title of the msg Your Username Boo Seed

“User Name Boo Seeds”

Thanks

1. @Nugslinger - already packed up
  2. @madouesse - already packed up
  3. @jessethestoner
  4. @DGCloud - already packed up
  5. @Nick
  6. @Chara
  7. @LedZeppelin
  8. @Ganjapeee
26 Likes

Thanks man

4 Likes

Thanks again I’ll be sure to send something nice your way.

4 Likes

Can’t wait to get mine, hopefully they made it across the border ok. I really wanna pop a couple, I think I just might! :tangerine:

5 Likes

Just FYI, as I stated above. I have almost 40 packs going the US that I’m waiting for more stamps for them to be mailable. Tracking shows they should be here this week, so will get them out asap. All Canadian and other International will be mailed by tomorrow.

22 Likes

They might make it… I usually do not sprout outdoor Regs after Early July, but we are kind of still close???
I start outdoors first week of June to first week of July - keep em smaller on purpose - I have had some Early August plants finish depending on Mother Nature - our Falls have been warmer and run longer…

Be fun to watch these BOOS none the less…

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @Wizdom, I’m very happy Thanks for all your help @420noob

5 Likes

Mine arrived safely. May have been in the PO box for a bit already. Thank you very much!

16 Likes

Are these available via wiki?

Oh shit, thank you!! My bloody memory 🤦🤦🤦

2 Likes

Got mine, thanks so much @Wizdom :pray:

8 Likes

The boo beans have arrived today, thank you @Wizdom

6 Likes

My 1st post was back in Jan of 23…if there are any left I’d love to have some.

If not no worries. :slight_smile:

Alaskagrown

11 Likes

Received Boo today thank you @Wizdom

4 Likes