BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

3 months of cruising kijiji and marketplace had me luck the fuck out with getting a 6ton press for 1/2 price with accessories from a neighbour! As @JustANobody mentioned they are soooooooo costly that this was the only way I could acquire one and now that I have wholly shitballs!.

Mrs. P has athma, and even after just getting off covid and able to vape again she finds that dabbing doesn’t upset her lungs at all… I mean even less than vaping! I’m now lifting the RH% and pressing all my old flower for freezer storage so she can pick and choose as we travel through time together.

Flower = I want the fog that comes with the plant matter, and the overall experience of combustion.
Bubble (straight) = Nice shut down.
Flower + Bubble = Zone out mix.
Dab = “I am a leaf on the wind, watch me soar.” Also tasty as fuck!

Lol… This is why I got a honey straw and only with the Mrs. rule. :wink:

11 Likes

Much love and respect brother! Damn that’s a night! Can’t do those all nighters anymore, I’d be done for days! I feel the exact same , as you know. Hopefully you aren’t hanging….

3 Likes

That’s awesome @Redbuds420 love that fade! Doing gods work my friend, much respect

1 Like

I need a honey straw, those are cool and can do so much less, 1/2 price that’s awesome bro! I’m so stoked for you, I’ve pressed most of the stuff I had but can’t wait for a fresh batch.

3 Likes

:laughing::laughing:

Doing good :+1:

All nighters are not getting easier tho with age but I got used to 72 hrs planting so 24hrs is a walk on the beach :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This is exactly what I’m trying to burn in my head, got lazy once recently and look at the boat it put me in :man_facepalming:t2:

I can only imagine! But that’s why you have me to live through until the time comes

2 Likes

True that…… you sir are an absolute champ! 72 would probably take me a month to recover, no joke.

4 Likes

absolute beautiful @TopShelfTrees1, congrats on the great work.

1 Like

:rofl: :joy: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Thanks she was a beauty…definitely something special about the boo she been a keeper since 2018 Freinds n family love it

3 Likes

Now that’s definitely a testament to its awesomeness!! Very cool!

8 Likes

A bag of oranges for Bag of Oranges!

68 Likes

This is awesome :metal: @JustANobody

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 BOO grow is even more awesome!

8 Likes

Pretty sweet.

2 Likes

Yup, I already told @TopShelfTrees1 that when I sent him some stamps. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Absolutely awesome bro! Thank you so much for doing this !

16 Likes

In my best Kevin Hart…DAMN!

3 Likes

Tossed these in the water yesterday morning, one split and one already has a tap 25 hours later! These were the original four beans that hit the floor. Looking good, ironically it’s the mottled/tiger stripes that popped first.

49 Likes

Looking good Top :ok_hand:

alive

14 Likes