BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Thanks brother! Pretty stoked to see that

12 Likes

Do you use h2o2 or warm water when you germ like that?

I had some trouble recently with some Trainwreck seeds I just made, they wouldnt pop. I switched to warm worm castings in a container and after 2 weeks…1/2 finally popped!

5 Likes

I actually do use semi warm water, more than room temp and if I leave it in my window that gets sun all day it tends to keep it warmer. I found it usually speeds stuff up a little. Just like a touch of warmth to my paper towels/tupperware, without it’s like 7/8 days for tails I like and to shed the shell, even just setting the container on my humidifier will knock off 2/3 days faithfully. But I find there’s a fine line, it also dissipates the water real quick so u need to stay on top of it as I leave the sides askew to speed up the evaporation process, as soon as I notice it not looking moist/shiny/reflective in there I’ll add a few squirts of water with a pipette, and then I do so before bed as well to ensure it stays moist.

8 Likes

I guess I’m just lazy, I put mine in a shot glass of water and put them in ligour cabinet. I just let them float till they open. Besides if I’m getting impatient or nervous, I can just open a bottle and calm my nerves.

8 Likes

I always have problems with float tech for some reason, my glass to pt to coco is like 95% . To each their own I suppose right? If it works, do it :laughing:
Will get to shucking these bitches over the next few days ……

11 Likes

Oh…… I need some stickers made for the pucks, I have the pucks in hand but I need the stickers to place over the seeds . @JustANobody knows the exact dimensions as he has donated the pucks .
Thank you bro🙏🏼

After the seeds are shucked I’ll grab as many stamps/cards as I can with the funds donated and make a wiki from there as I’ll know how many I can send out then, thank you again to those of you who have donated, it’s much appreciated. You don’t realize the true cost of stamps and materials until you take on a project of this magnitude solo.

26 Likes

I was thinking about that, didn’t remember having seen a sticker. There were great idea thrown in this thread though.

3 Likes

The stickers are 1 inch round stickers so the design would need to be like 1.25 inches so it bleeds over and looks nice and professional.

5 Likes

Perfect, I thought so cuz I remember you telling me but I wanted to be :100: thanks again bro :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Any time dude!

2 Likes

I feel for you! Not one of my favorite jobs. I hope you have a better system than mine. I was picking through buds for days, with the MCT.

4 Likes

If there are any votes for either of these - I can clean up the text on the winner. Just need to import and a few min in photoshop.

36 Likes

(Done by Bing AI) I know there was some other art submitted earlier on in the thread. I’ don’t care what’s selected in the end, but I do like the look of these.

4 Likes

I like them both! Very sick!

2 Likes

Nice work :+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I like the bottom one. Nice work. :+1:

2 Likes

Cool -

Figured I’d take a second with some edits with the one with a bag of oranges in it.

Pushed it through a quick photoshop - Added a big black border for a the bleed, so it has more than enough of a border if its printed.

Free to use -

62 Likes

Love them both @Soiltech those are dope! Thank you so much !

10 Likes

Atleast these are “Oranges” in the right hands.
because I remember what “Oranges” in the wrong hands can do…

good job
Hapi

6 Likes

made an edit : re uploaded to the last comment there.

2 Likes