BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

I know bud.
I’m just kinda hanging back.

My generosity here is given with zero strings attached, and in most cases not even expecting a thank you.
A bad seed or two is bound to wander these halls. But, I will not let it change the way I feel about the vast majority of this community.

Though it does sting, we’re not gonna let this dark cloud hang around much longer.
We’re better than that.
:call_me_hand:t4:

26 Likes

this is actually a real thing a certain % of ppl actually think those are the lyrics. “hold me closer tony danza”

7 Likes

Only reason I’m calm today, because of yesterday.

71 Likes

Beautiful!!!

2 Likes

Nature has a way, don’t it. Amazing views man, on top of the world. Amazing.

3 Likes

Ahh, that’s my kinda day!
I have this in my backyard, but can rarely get up there.

4 Likes

Stunning, I love having the countryside/wilderness a five min walk from my home. So peaceful.

2 Likes

Nice pictures is it Smokey out your way . Been heavy smoke all week here plus super hot and humid .

2 Likes

I’m very curious to see this. I’d hope everyone shows what was given, as I feel it very important to be shown

1 Like

Just started to get smokey in the last week. Fires last I heard doubled and like 50% are out of control. So we went on a good hike at one of my favorites. Was smokey but could still get a good view. Hoping it doesn’t get worse for the rest of summer, still some spots I’d like to get to that have snow that should be gone by end of the month

5 Likes

Do you want the clone group on there? I think we all kicked in the same, so you already know.
Love those photos!

3 Likes

Anyone who lost out on anything given to him, I’d like to see on there. I’d like to get these these Boo out to people who lost out on what they gave first, and I’d also like to see it all, and think it should be known

Was able to get these all done up last night. The bag of seed, tons of chaff with them, smells like some decent smoke, not fully oranges but its there. I’m 51% that these are the Boo. I know someone will grow some out to confirm for everyone. Seed straight to 12/12 lol

You can see my sharpie edit to the stickers lol

56 Likes

Those pucks and stickers came out great. Nice edit on the stickers

19 Likes

I felt his name shouldn’t be on them. This shouldn’t vindicate him for anything he has done. And I have only taken on the bs for the community. He still has a lot to answer for and I still feel he held back a lot of shit to send back. Also needs to face shit head on and lay in the bed he’s made, but will that ever happen…

32 Likes

Agreed. He needs to send people back their money and make them whole.

9 Likes

Amazing efforts @Wizdom! If there is anything I can do to help please shoot me a DM

4 Likes

Full restitution would be nice but extremely unlikely.

I would prefer to erase it from history and never mention his douchery again.

15 Likes

never erase history that is a hard no we wonder why we keep repeating history its because people erase it or water it down acknowledge it and move on yes. remember it’s the winners who wright history

8 Likes

There has been more than enough effort spent on this guy already I’d say. Kudos to @wizdom but I’d just write it off and persona non grata.

11 Likes

Money is all that I would accept

And even then I would be lifting it high to check watermark light from behind them notes lol

5 Likes