BOO (Bag Of Oranges) Seed Updates

Sorry been dealing with a broken hot water tank… flooded basement.

Happy packages are landing. Anyone whose popped some, thank you for updating us all on if these are what they should be. :v:

@splinter7 Your pack just went out little over a week ago I believe. I had to wait for stamps for like 40 packs to the States. Seems like it’s been around a month with postage, so should be there asap. Thanks

17 Likes

Another BOO landed safely here. Totally awesome! Thank you all involved for your time and effort. :raised_hands::tada:

9 Likes

Landed safely Thanks @Wizdom

6 Likes

My Boo arrive safely, thank you @Wizdom !! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Got my BOO in the mail today. Once again thanks a lot @Wizdom

5 Likes

Arrived safe in EU, thanks Wizdom I will get some things back to you as a thank you.

5 Likes

Seem to be loving life so far.
9 days

32 Likes

BOO #1 and #2.

29 Likes

I got my puck of boo yesterday. Thank you sir!

8 Likes

@Wizdom i just got the BOO. thanks dude.

I may pop one of these for a dude in town and let him have at it just to get one going.

will post.

6 Likes

me too - boo picked up today

7 Likes

Happy they are landing.

Nothing expected in return @Even But thankful

Thanks and enjoy :v:

10 Likes

Would be a real shame to win a contest on your own merit - better to rob others of a fair chance at winning through brigading. Seems to be the same type of behavior that led to TST fooling so many people. Didn’t grow plants but sure had a lot of likes!

5 Likes

You sure sent out a ton of packs @Wizdom
Pretty awesome seeing someone do so much for nothing but karma much appreciated

5 Likes

Not my intention, as my pictures are already 1st and 2nd. Even Helio said to ask your friends to vote, so didnt think anything of it. I take it back then if its going to cause drama.

Seems everyone is pointing their frustration with Tst still at me. Try to help people and the community but still get shit on.

And btw. I cleared the whole clone issue with our clone buy. Everyone is able to get clones straight from scally and up to all 12 that was originally planned for. Everyone but SHSC has responded, who seems to not want them now after causing so much drama. Ive done my part and what I said Id do.

26 Likes

These have arrived Thank you
This card is special.

5 Likes

Thank you again for what you have done man, it really is appreciated! :metal::metal:

(figured some positivity was needed after that negativity :wink:)

7 Likes

BOO #1 and #2 enjoying the sun during the day and cheap light at night so they don’t start to flower.

19 Likes

3 BOOs placed outside a week ago. I hope putting them outside this late in the season wasn’t a mistake. I am also trying to reverse a couple of LemonThais to make BOOLT seeds. :grinning:

20 Likes

@Wizdom Mail arrived today. Thank you much ! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes