BOO (Bag Of Oranges) Seed Updates

They made it!!! Looking forward to these orange terps very much!!! Thank you guys for doing this for everyone!

@Wizdom dont sweat the bs… you did what you said youd do bro… thats the black and white … cant be ignored…

14 Likes

@Wizdom They arrived here and I’m going to put them in the water.

11 Likes

BOO #1 and #2 cruising along.

19 Likes

Another week or so and these will get larger pots.

15 Likes

Glad to see this come to fruition. :fist::pray::green_heart:

15 Likes

Tks @Wizdom safe landing!:tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:

14 Likes

BOO #1 and #2.

25 Likes

The 5 boo I started all have similar growth structure. The boo number 5 have an amazing orange zest coming through. The other 4 all have a similar rotton or garbage kinda smell with maybe a light zesty hint. Might put into flower in about 2 weeks. I have other plants with the boo that are pretty much ready to flip so they have no choice, ha.
Boo 1

Boo 2

Boo 3

Boo 4

Boo 5 (stem rub winner so far)

21 Likes

Cool so that makes 4 of us growing these seeds out right now. We should get a pretty good idea of what they or are not.

13 Likes

Yupperz. :wink:

Think @NATRIX is furthest along atm. :nerd_face:

5 Likes

I never had the chance to have a grow along like this. It will be neat to see the similarities and the wild differences that might take place as well. Enjoying the grow along concept haha.

14 Likes

Got them today @Wizdom Thx!

19 Likes

Going to let BOO #1 and #2 flower, see what happens.

22 Likes

Got a boo s1 pack from riu around the same time these were being made grown 3 and they all look and smell similar straight up orange peal. Very good smoke, this one will be done Aug 1st I’m guessing first outdoor boo did amazing so far. I would like to find the black pheno.

30 Likes

are seeds still available ? I must have missed this

1 Like

Sorry, but there is not.

3 Likes

Thx @Wizdom, received BOO a couple of weeks ago. :+1:t5::+1:t5:

4 Likes

Hey @Wizdom , I got a package of BOO yesterday, thanks a lot man!

4 Likes

Had to move the plants around so took some pics. Number 5 smells incredible! Blast of orange zest.

The whole room. The are hiding on the right and middle.

14 Likes

Mine landed safe, many thanks for all the hard work @Wizdom

6 Likes