Hunting through the Beans

Recently I offered these beans up for grabs to anyone interested that would have the time, space, patience or ability. The back story is Maui wowie cherry bomb pheno hermied and pollinated itself and my c99 plant . There has been several people stating they are interested. I said I’d wait till both sets were read but because of the amount of interest and the possibility of me forgetting . I thought it may be best for a wiki and start with x amount of spots. The c99 is drying now ill check the Maui wowie again in a couple days .

Let’s try and keep this to U.S. and Canada please due to funds at the moment

Please state which strain(s) you are interested in ( MW / C99 ) and your country ( :us: :canada: )

1. @CADMAN MW x C99
  2. @Tao :us: MW/MW and MW / C99
  3. @limeflavouredheadbut :uk: mw x c99
  4. @pawsfodocaws :us: mw/ c99
  5. @Mithridate mw x c99 :canada:
  6. @Kushking902 mw/mw :canada:
  7. @Cormoran :us: Maui Wowie and C99
  8. @Dirtron :us: MWxMW
  9. @JohnnyPotseed: :us: Maui Wowie and C99
  10. @BigMike55 :us: Maui Wowie
  11. @Astrodude :us: Maui Wowie and C99
  12. @donuchee USA Maui
  13. @keene :us: Maui Wowie and C99
  14. @Brokehoe :us:MW and C99
  15. @OGSince03 :us: MW and c99

Cut off will be at 15 sign ups for right now , then once I get a true count of the beans I’ll open more spots up . Sorry guys I work with limited funds . I’ll share these with as many as I can .

13 Likes

thanks man i love anything with c99 in it

growth in growing :seedling: :herb: :evergreen_tree:

:man_farmer:lime

1 Like

@OGSince03 @CADMAN @Tao @Brokehoe @Mithridate

I think I’m missing a few so hopefully they find this post

3 Likes

I edited the post, can you please add your country and which strain you are interested in

1 Like

sorry man im uk no worries :smiley:

@Mithridate sorry I was editing and over wrote your edit could you please enter the info again

1 Like

@Limeflavouredheadbut don’t count your self out just yet

1 Like

Bare with me folks this is my first wiki I’ve created lol

4 Likes

Hermied or not, I’ve got no Maui Wowie and can’t resist giving it a try sometime. Already got pure c99 waiting, so I’ll pass and leave that cross to others. :slight_smile:

1 Like

your a sweetheart keep me in mind i do so love c99

1 Like

I haven’t shipped across the pond before , so I’d like to check with others who have on a safe process where the items will arrive .

2 Likes

no worries mate totally get ya beans ive got from US before have come regular post in coin flips regular business envolope couple a sheets a paper and a couple bucks postage
:smiley: :smiley:
like i say no worries man if ya not comfee

A ‘Birthday card’ with a coin flip works ‘OK Fine’.
You can go up to three flips weight wise. I kept it to under 25 grams.
(confirmed deliveries to Sweden & Russia)

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I put my name in then mithridate put his in same time i guess lol so I moved it down the line where no chance of cross edit

2 Likes

Sorry this is my first wiki JohnnyP

1 Like

lol It’s all good cuz! I just moved my name further down the list so then there won’t be an over-write.

lol actually I’d be interested in either or both! I liked MW and C99 also.

1 Like

Thanks for the generosity.

1 Like

No problem I’m shocked at the interest honestly

2 Likes

Just realized this is from a herm so it’s going to be feminized seeds… in that case, I’d give both a try, if there’s plenty to go around.

lol I don’t know why you’d be shocked at interest in either of those strains!! Both are top shelf cuz!