Boston, MA: Freedom Rally Sept 15-17

Just a head’s up to my bitter New England brothers and sisters: if you’re looking for something to do and Boston is convenient to your current location, the Freedom Rally (aka Hempfest) is this weekend. Bands, lovely fried carnival food, and a whole lot of vendor tents.

I popped in on my way home from work, and couldn’t go 10 feet without someone offering me free samples of their edibles. Lots of glassware, couple growing-related booths, and SeedsHereNow even had a tent with a fairly good selection of seeds: Brothers Grimm, Mosca, HGNW, THSeeds, BOG, and a couple of others.

I wouldn’t travel hours for the festivities or anything, but it was fun to pop by. Some of the charm is lost now that it’s not protesting prohibition by creating a cloud of pot smoke that can be seen from space :grin:

3 Likes

I was there yesterday, heading back today. If you’re there at 4:20 I think you will see that cloud again!

It’s amazing to see all the capitalism in action, tons of glassware, edibles & candies, with competition betweent the vendors you can do some negotiating too. Heard some great bands too. Today Montel Williams and Bob Lobel (the sportscaster) are doing a medMJ panel discussion at 3PM.

2 Likes

Wont be there to meet with anyone unfortunately.

today was another good one - I saw Mighty Mystic and some other bands. Bob Lobel and Montel Williams were not there! Listened to a hemp discussion. I watched some of Uncle Stoner’s Squash-Off rosin contest.

1 Like