Breeder credibility

I have a few of theirs to try. Amnesia Haze (Auto), Original Glue, Pre-99 Big Bud, Hawaii Maui Waui, and White Rhino :slight_smile:

1 Like

White rhino, haven’t heard that since I was a teenager. Awesome!!

2 Likes

Those are the names that call to me :smiley:

Took a 20y break, those names feel like yesterday, C99, BigBud, PowerPlant, SWT#3, Skunk#1, Silver Haze, Cheese. Still chasing the smokes I had back in the day, seems I had it good, going to take a few strains before I find my thing.
Who knew all those would be ancient legends “suddenly” :smiley:

6 Likes

Lots of these still around just won’t live up to “in the day”.

5 Likes

Could be lost original genetics or just my old self having rosy colored glasses on.
Whats your take?

1 Like

My take is i just go around and grab all the dinosaurs I can.
Like my ak47 for example.
I have some maple leaf indica from sensi hopefully rearin its head before too long.

4 Likes

Gotta agree with that one, rummage around until you find what you’re looking for.

The old bubba kush lines.
Back to the 93

1 Like

I saw your comment regarding mrnice’s SHIT…you interested? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray:'s

2 Likes

Not a big sativa fan even thou this one is probably the fastest.
I dont normally partake during the day so its down and dirty couchlock indy for this guy.
But I Thank You for the offer, you’re always willing to a lend a hand. Mister Bee

2 Likes

Don’t know when I’d get around to them, menus full .

1 Like

Does anyone have any exp with lumberjack seeds i cant find anything about them past 2 yrs ago. Just curious before i try to order some jawa kush beans

I personally would stay away from ALMOST everything you named. Out of all of them I’d probably only grow DNA, Rare Dankness, or Crockett Family Farms.
If BOG is out of your price range I’m not sure growing is for you lol BOG seeds are known to be reasonably/cheaply priced

4 Likes

Maybe I am looking at the wrong seedbanks. When I hear of a breeder I am unfamiliar with, I usually google to see if they have their own site, if not, I check a random seedbank or 2 from the search

most of my purchases so far have been through attitude, and they dont seem to be listed there

I think Pacific seed carries Crockett. I grew some of there gear last summer

1 Like

If you’re American it’s probably safer/faster to order from an American seed bank/Breeder instead of attitude.
Plus the best genetics are coming from the US

3 Likes

Go on GreatLakeGenetics.com and order this and you’ll be good to go!!

Or order 2 packs of Bodhi and get a free pack plus all of the bad dawg GLG freebies!!!

Or order 15 seeds from me for $10!!! Lol

6 Likes

Alaskan thunder fuck a biggie back then too. Grew up by Seattle so we had stuff from cali, org, and Canada all the time. I was spoiled.

2 Likes

Yeah, that doesnt look bad at all. Thanks!