Brisco's Bargain Beans

download (2)
Not sure why Amos doesn’t have a thread so I’m starting one. Hope that’s agreeable with everyone. :pray:
Drop all your Brisco gear here. I’ll start with my current grow

24 Likes

Nice idea :blush:
Are those pics of your girls ? They look gorgeous and seriously healthy. That Banana cough has me intrigued :yum: she sounds delicious haha

3 Likes

Yes sir those are mine

18 Likes

I have southern black bananas and sweet Chiquitas going. Chiquitas are babies right now

2 Likes

Don’t want anyone to miss out on this. Over 30 unopened breeder packs up for grabs. Provided by GLG and DCSE. Donated beans from both seed banks, Freak Genetics, Eso’s Seeds and Amos himself.

Check it out.

4 Likes

Any updates on those chiquitas and black bananas? You wouldn’t happen to have any seeds left for em would ya?

What about u @Brokehoe, any of the banana cough kicking around?

3 Likes

I may have 3 I can spare from his banana run. Bought like 4 or 5 different banana packs, just waiting for the right time.

2 Likes

Well anything u want to contribute would def get started right away, been on the hunt for chiquita banana for some time though so always got that one top of the list

Happy to offer up some stuff in trade too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 Sorry buddy I got zero bananas left. If I did I would definitely get them to you. I’m hoping for some banana terps in future. Maybe Amos will revisit some of those. You could email Paul @ DCSE he might have some stashed away.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Got a bunch of briscos fems recently. They’re all doing great. Healthy plants and 100%germ.
For 39 bucks I’m still shocked. Man does good work and so far everything of his been fire. Babies I got now are dirty martinis and lemon dosidopes. But again both strains growing very well I’ll get some pics today

2 Likes

Blue Guava fems

11 Likes

Blue Guava fems

Purple Banana Cake fem

11 Likes

Sorry I never seen this. Got some of these seeds going.

2 Likes

Lemon dosidope fem.

Chopped a month or so ago never posted pic.
High pitch lemon terps especially before good cure . Little creamy like on the exhale. Lemon burns at first but after sitting a while it mellows down. Overall good functional high. Don’t sit you down but doesn’t make you ocd cleaning chit either.

6 Likes

The bottom picture looks amazing.

1 Like

Just dropped 1x Subspace F1 the other day!

3 Likes

Keep us updated man! You’re making me wanna pop one too…

2 Likes

Check out my grow log :pray::pray:

1 Like