Brown spots on the leaves

Ahoj Hnědnou mi listy a nevím čím to může bejt poradíte mi nikdo šíří se to rychlé … prosím

Hi, my leaves are turning brown, I don’t know what could be the cause, can you advise me?.. It spreads fast, please help me!

Only old leaves? What are your room conditions? Are you letting your substrate dry out and not overwatering? What is your feeding schedule? Please show us photo of whole plant.

Brown rusty spots on old leaves with new shoots looking deep green … Looks like too much Nitrogen - see here:

From MyNameStitch’s topic:

Hi Blackleaf419

I said to much water
But i said nothing

Wait more advise

++

L’ancien

1 Like

Not sure what you’ve used on your plants, but I’m betting you hit em with some nutes, your ph is low, your NPK balance may be outta whack and you might have some lockout issues because of it all.
My advice is that when it comes to growing weed, you should get the horses out in front of the cart, not the other way around, my friend. :wink:

2 Likes

So that explains it … It is overdose of nutrient… Nitrogen toxicity…

You should add pH adjusted water now to get EC to normal levels and it will fix itself in few days…

Some would pour water through to wash out the nutrients, but watch out for overwatering and let it dry!

3 Likes

Do you control PH ?

No !
Do you correct your PH?

L’ancien

Some say that in soil it should be 6.5 but IMHO I think that 6.0 - 6.5 is in OK range, what do you think?

1 Like

I mean in soile NEVER correct PH !
Bacteria stabilizes it themselves
If he control PH and he has done some watering without the controler. We have the answe

Edit: Do you correct the PH ?

Re edit @LemonadeJoe
if you control the ph in soil you come back to the principles of hydro.
So the PH is not fixed it will have to evolve according to the different stages of the plant.
But I really advise not to touch (except the exception that confirms the rule)

2 Likes

:scream: ec 4. in veg!!! hit the breaks amigo!!! if it was not already said, for your next watering use 3 times the volume of the pot to flush with plain water.

2 Likes

oh sry
i react like an hydro grower ! for EC it not exist!!
But yes i agree 4.0 It’s an upgrade no ?!

In soil I’m always watering with pH adjusted nutrient solution (first dissolving nutes in the water then adjusting pH). I’d be afraid to just use whatever pH runs from the tap…(these are usually too high… about pH 7+)

3 Likes

Pls try to test a run with clone
1- controled PH
2-Without control Ph

Pls tell me

You kill your soil with PH + PH -

With hydro system its needed, but in soil no, its just an error, and this error make you need control EVERY watering after use PH+ PH-

I resume ! I make weed indoor since approx 10 years (in soil) i never use PH+ pH- !

2 Likes

ive had a couple chemist friends say ph the water before the nutes always

1 Like

i agree with lancien in soil shouldnt need to control ph

2 Likes

I use the GO Box and stopped using pH Up or Down for the nutes that go in the water, i measure EC or ppm, but that’s it now. On Formula 707 right out of the bag.

nutrients are only available to the plant within a certain ph range so if your ph is out of whack even if you have all the correct nutrients your plant will begin to have problems, i have the feeling lancien is one of those notillers tho

2 Likes

Thank you all for the advice so I got it right here so I’m overloaded with nitrogen … and I just have to use flush water …? I just want to ask: yesterday, I spilled water with pH 6.2 and the discharge had 4.4 pH - how is that possible … and how to correct this error … so I must not modify the pH from the tap is running 6.8 pH when I give the fertilizer it will be 7 … I have been using pH for long time. It may be the reason for troubles.

I want to ask so that the pH of the water that is now being measured is 7.4 from the tap so should I not adjust the pH - I have to leave it as it is and the normally water the dirt and it will be adjust itself. I want to clarify it all … and I have to pour only water without nutes… it seems to me worse now… i do not know where i made a problem

1 Like

I believe that if your soil is healthy, it will take care of itself. If your tap water is 7.4pH, then your nutrients should put it a bit lower.

1 Like

So the water from the tap should be pH adjusted down …ph-? For example on 6,5 … Is it problem that I use phosphoric acid pH- in the growth phase? It seems to me as if the plant is starting to bloom I see little hairs next to the branches …

1 Like