Bubble gum s1

Your reproductions are all inspiring wish I was half as good as you definitely been taking notes! Hoping soon to be able to collect a few collectors cards along with your genetics!

1 Like

I also have a shit ton of sour blutooth from my repo run if anyone is interested.

9 Likes

CSI Humboldt has Bubblegum S1s. 100 bucks, but you’ll get massive freebies

3 Likes

I am interested for sure! Mind if I Pm you?

Absolutely not, don’t say it like this.

You murdered those seedlings as sacrifice to be a better grower.

The sooner growers are comfortable straight up slaughtering a bunch of plants, the sooner you can get to work on being a legendary grower.

9 Likes

Effin up WILL make you a better grower. Guaranteed.

Early on I ruined some kimo seeds, legendary line given to me by a photographer who did all the cups and had a little shop downtown. Shortly after he was raided. Missed the train.

Now I don’t play around :wink::joy:

Edit, I’m also a butcher, but only butcher words -.-

4 Likes

I would suggest the Bubblegum S1’s offered by CSI and also BOG’s work selected towards bubblegum types. BOG was clear before he passed that SHN was the only seed vendor he was working with and their stocks should be as legit as it comes. I’d speculate the seeds they’re packing up are still BOG made from before he passed. Much love

2 Likes

Of course the seed increases from the likes of @DougDawson and @Cyr_grow here on Overgrow for BOG varieties would also be an awesome place to search some bubblegum types. Much love

3 Likes

BOG gear and doug dawson’s avatar are kinda fused together for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’ll be hitting you for inclusion in the Dec-ish Winter Giveaway. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

How many ya looking for for that?

For reference they are from the grow documented here in my Shed O Tents thread. SOLGarion for those who may not recognize the name change.

3 Likes

Sure thing, PM away.

1 Like

Just made s1s from this Bubblegum in the foreground, I’m still collecting them.

8 Likes

Good to hear the real bubblegum is out there! Lol I just started working at a medical dispensary and let me tell you :roll_eyes: their bubblegum flower is straight garbage

3 Likes

For my Giveaways, I give out P/R in SIX/6 CT Flips. ANY amount you care to send is just fine with me, TOTALLY up to you. THANKS in advance, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@FieldEffect just harvested an outstanding outdoor FDM Indiana Bubblegum.

4 Likes

I think there is still some Mosca packs l

on their site.

3 Likes