Bud Shots & Close-ups

I can’t see it hurting anything, I do a tablespoon per gallon and when I flush I just cut it in half and keep using it until the last flush I use straight water. I’m not someone that’s been growing for years and knows it all, that’s just my opinion and I think it benefits them…

Great looking colas Lumbo!

8 Likes

Uploading…

6 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

what a show, thanks for all the pics! with labels, that took a lot of work. I am about to start a batch of “Real MCcoy” seeds, supposedly based on Hawaiin Sativa, your plants look great, hopefully I’ll get something similar.

2 Likes

Have ya got a Mextiza genotipe of only 7 weeks of floration!? Or I didint understand right?
Your Oaxaca’79 is from CannaBioGen too?

Beatiful pics n plants! A great salute from another sativas lover.

3 Likes

@Pineapple_Punch :
what a superb sativa showroom you have there… congrats !
DS

2 Likes

Couple I am working on ATM

This is a East Coast White Lime that smells like a key lime pie at 6 weeks.

Panhandle Kush at 6 weeks as well

14 Likes

Hello MiG, yes the one Mextiza Girl is a 7 Week phenotype. On a other forum there is a user with the name RasPablo who also found a 7 Week one. The Mextiza im growing i got from a Friend in Spain, it’s a special version which was backcrossed to the Cannabiogen Oaxaca79.

The Oaxaca79SKULL line im growing has nothing to do with the one Cannabiogen has. I got mine from a friend from the US(Vermontman) who picked the Seeds out of some Oaxaca buds in 1979, this one smells like walking through a Pine Forest, reminds me also a bit to a perfume for Old Mens. The flowering time is around 10-11 weeks.

P.S: The Hawaiian Sativa x Mulanje Gold cross also comes from my friend vermontman. This Pheno is a sweet Pineapple smelling one.

Peace

PP

5 Likes

8 Likes

So your especial Mextiza (Oaxaca’79 X Nepal Jam) is Mextiza X Oaxacan’79?

1 Like

He wrote it to me like this: (Oaxaca79 x Mextiza) x Mextiza F2 male

Here one more Mextiza Picture.

And here a other Hawaiian Sativa x Mulanje Gold pheno, this one smells creamy with some
menthol undertones.:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing the pretty sativa girls.!
Very stimulating!
:+1:

sweet senoritas , good job!

Cuvee TGA

Edit: Don’t you hate when you load a photo and then you notice a hair in it. :rage:

6 Likes

They always have hairs!! I’m gonna start using buds to remove the cat hair from my clothes. :joy_cat:

5 Likes

whoa, killer photos :slight_smile: what is atm ?

6 months after harvest (older veros 3500k)"just"low buds
chocolope alien

gg4

5 Likes

@mir_is_real ATM = At the moment

Here are a couple other phenos. This is Panhandle Kush

Couple Wizardry

Cherry OG from Emerald Seeds

Grape Valley OG from Moxie

13 Likes