Bud Shots & Close-ups

Equivalency of 600 watts 266 or so actual wattage

1 Like

from the 1st of october (a few days ago)with the blurple lights lol

11 Likes

TGA Tester " The Secret"

13 Likes

I really like how these are fading out! The aromas are starting to come out pretty good now!

7 Likes

Cuvee

8 Likes

30 posts were split to a new topic: LED_Seeds’ Gallery

Just pulled a top of the TGA tester “The Secret”

Just is just prime right now the way I like em… 90 % cloudy 10% amber trichomes for that elevated, clear cerebral effect without locking you down to the couch…

7 Likes
4 Likes

Just wanted to share this cross I made around 2010. Still have a couple beans for a rainy day.
An old school San Francisco Norther Lights called Potrero Hill Ortega that I crossed with a massive stinky skunky Chem garlic sturdy Clusterfunk male. Clusterfunk is Chem 91 VA Skunk cut x ndnguys '88G13/HP. This is from a small closet grow flowered in 3gals
Buds smelled like sweet wood glue and funky garlic. Shit is like xanax. Relaxing and gooey.
Full flavored smoke. Coats the mouth with skunk.
Also have a terrible old picture of the dried flower. The left is Bubba Kush/OldTimeMoonshine x Afgooey/Appalachia. Right is the PHOxCF

8 Likes

Sensi Jack Herer -Pheno B

13 Likes

A nice Cuvee shot.

9 Likes

Overgrow the world!

8 Likes

This is an early morning shot of a pretty Goji Og. We originally thought it was a Mothers Milk until we actually read the tag. Ha! Ha! We gave away our extra plants and it was confusing for a bit.

10 Likes

I am realy impressed with @Baudelaire 's Cindy 99!

15 Likes

lilly, queen mother pheno, pakistan influenced at 8weeks (mostly without sun). looks like done but just overfertilized :smiley: two weeks to go (an overdrive, bud candy, aptus humic blast makes lovely ending sweetness and pure smell : )

13 Likes

agree, it looks like the classic sativa C99 I’m used to growing! I notice that C99 often bulks up a lot in the last 2 weeks of flowering, compared to other strains, sometimes the flowers double in size during the calyx-swelling stage, will be interesting to see what happens to yours.

6 Likes

I am also curious! Luckily @GrapeApe warned me while i was supporting the branches about the bulking so i added even more support. She is a beauty.

5 Likes

I normally stay out of peoples growing styles. I could see @ryasco had his Cindy dialed in. I’m expecting his Cindy will be some good day time smoke.

5 Likes

But I think none Lilly or Queen Mother aka Reina Madre (Delicatessen Seeds) has Pakistan Citral Kush, Am I wrong?
They both are Spain - Congo - CentroAfrica - Reunión , no?
Very beatifull… It remember me some Caribe n Panamá by CannaBioGen…

Nice example of stoners brain how can it think, i mean total out of reality :smiley: you are right. Ps all phenos are so purple, more or less