Bud Shots & Close-ups

looks good dont get me wrong lol

16 Likes

Is oaxaca funnier smoke? Those sativas are last chance in my search for ideal weed - it doesnt exists maybe its a concept or addiction :smiley: anyway nice weed, btw what seeds are those?

Wow… nice work! Where can one find seeds of all these killer crosses you run?

Yes it’s a nice funny cerebral high, it has a warm feeling between the eyes. The Seeds of the pure Purple Oaxaca79SKULL are a private stock, but there is the Purple Satellite cross which is Purple Oaxaca79SKULL x Baglung Nepali. The Baglung Nepali in this Cross is from BlueHemp Switzerland. The smell is sweet berry syrup black licorice like. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The Purple Satellite cross is available over Green Mountain Seeds. It’s the only cross available right now, but there will come more Seeds of the Hawaiian Sativa x Mulanje Gold in the Future, maybe next year. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My outdoor grow “blueberry” by seedsman

10 Likes

They are going to stack up pretty good by then! KUDOS Brother Overgrower!

OH MY!!!

1 Like

Lilly reunion, something like fast zamal

15 Likes

Wowza! Eyes pop out :eyes:, tongue rolls on floor :tongue:, heart beating out of chest :heart:, and howling like a wolf :wolf:. That’s a sexy lady. Good job bro.

3 Likes

Was looking for a pic on my old phones memory and found this picture. From time to time I put a few plants up on the roof. Obviously a outdoor bud will never compare to indoor, but I think, not sure, but think this is afgooey.

13 Likes

Cindy 99

19 Likes

My outdoor blueberry by seedsman was chopped today😍

8 Likes

13 Likes

12 Likes

me an miss cindy got a thang going on lol

1 Like

Cindy and I are going to get cozy real soon, don’t be too jealous. Ha! Ha! :grin:

2 Likes

hahaha hard not to be for real tho im just happy to see your sweet plants brotha

2 Likes

some bubba kush and gifts phenos at w7

16 Likes

10 Likes