Bud Shots & Close-ups

halfway thru 7

10 Likes

both pics are of just my bagseed that I nicknamed Chinese food because of the sweet an sour smell

12 Likes

A nice little nugget of my outdoor blueberry!

13 Likes

So lilly3 harvested :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Oh wow, pretty colors on that girl!

1 Like

Can I send a pic or 2 ? I would like to know what you think

4 posts were split to a new topic: OG1969 Grow Gallery

Hi @KatnCali

Please feel free to post images to this thread!

On the bottom right side of the typing screen when you reply to a topic you will find the word UPLOAD in green. Click it and post your pictures that way.

Can’t wait to see what you’ve got.

Stay hazed
Jake

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: KatnCali’s Gallery

Man that bud needs to be on front of a cannabis magazine! Impressive @OG1969!

3 Likes

Melvanetics is the breeder. I’m not sure where she is vending now a days. I’ll send her a text and ask.

EDIT: I’ll try getting her over here as well.

Says the only place they are available right this minute is Sour patch:
http://www.sourpatchseeds.com/product-p/mbpf.htm

My bud shot

14 Likes

6 Likes

I bought some Melvanetics Buckeye Purple from Neptune Seed Bank recently, but you might want to jump on it quickly, as she taking taking a hiatus from breeding and producing beans.

1 Like

She actually is making seeds as we speak. She just decided she is done using seed banks to supply her seeds and you can only go through her to get said seeds. She currently has Buckeye 20 seeds for $75. She only stopped for a minute while they moved and got a new spot.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. Just repeating what I saw on her Instagram feed awhile back.

2 Likes

Sorry for spreading bad information folks. I’ve never tried Melvanetics beans, but have been following her work online for awhile. I’m super excited to try her Buckeye Purple F6 BX1 that I have. I prefer buying directly from a mom and pop breeder anyway, and cutting the middle man Seed Bank out. It’s a more personal relationship, you can email them if you have any questions, and it’s good to support the little people making craft seeds with love. :heart:

6 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Grower13’s Grow

For more pictures (series) it is always better to start new topic (thread)… I’ve started one for you here and moved your posts there: KatnCali's Gallery You can rename your topic to whatever you wish using pencil icon right of the title.

Prospectively we should think about closing this thread (or make subject more narrow) cause the topic is to broad. It is always better to let user’s start their own gallery or diary topic so people can react and discuss each grow style or variety. Keeping it in one place like this thread makes it really hard to organize…

2 Likes

I’m closing this topic for now.

If you’ve got some photos you’d like to share please do!

It is essential to have your own topic for photo series…

If you have your diary or gallery topic, please update it…

If you don’t have own diary or gallery topic, please start a new topic in subsections:

#image-gallery or
#general-indoor-growing:growroom-diaries

and at least add strain title and if it is grown in/out so we know some context :wink:

This way you’ll attract more replies and reactions!

Thanks!

1 Like