Bud Shots & Close-ups

hahaha hard not to be for real tho im just happy to see your sweet plants brotha

2 Likes

some bubba kush and gifts phenos at w7

16 Likes

10 Likes

6 Likes

Is the Bubba Kush Humboldt Seed Organization too?

1 Like

yeah it is hso as well, shots 1 and 3 are the reg bubba. Seems like no 2 phenos are the same for those ones! Lots of different smells from that weird bubba meat funk to cheetos and feet to pink lemonade-esque and so on

1 Like

Not mine, but quite pretty

14 Likes

15 Likes

9 Likes

Lilly

16 Likes

Wow who’s strain is Lilly? I have some ZAMALDELICA but you said lilly is a fast Zamal, What is it a cross of and where is it available? Thanks @mir_is_real, and that Lilly looks awesomely frosty…

Nevermind I found the info about it… Lilly is made by Delicatessen… Good ol seedfinder.eu to the rescue!

Nice structure on those ladies @Swampthing!

1 Like

I believe its “Something like fast zamal” reunion pheno - cause reminds me thai sativas, and im interested in zamal t the buds are finally grassy look if you dont live south, or good indoor round with much selected pheno buds are fluffier. But thats only minus :smiley: im interested in zamal for years and this is awesome high for a 60day sativa without doubt.
After some years i have bought from dubi version zamaldelica without malawi influence, zamal gerrits cut x ace zamaldelica elite mother. Believe this is the best and most identical zamalish cross in bussiness by now, will be lovely round. Normal zmldelica seeds buyed default from ace have more new malawi killer mother influence which is also much respectable and add more weight , hardness, crazy resin and cbd

2 Likes

Thanks @tinytuttle the one in the 3gal in the more blurry lower quality pics is a strain I bred

Potrero Hill Ortega (Clone I got while living in San Fran) that I crossed to a Clusterfunk make (Chem 91 skunk va x ‘88 g13/hp)

Only popped two beans and this was the female.

Most unique smoke I had in a while. Smelled like Elmer’s Wood Glue. That weird creamy sweet smell. Stuff was so tasty and Uber relaxing but didn’t put you out.

2 Likes

12 Likes

13 Likes

Think she’s ready to harvest? :joy:

6 Likes

Look at trichomes. Dont forget smokereport. Didnt seen similar babies in trichs

3 Likes

halfway thru 7

10 Likes