Cacique First Autoflower Grow , The Kraken, Radio Raheem and Blueberry Cheesecake

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Nice and frosty, great job training those they have a perfect shape!

1 Like

@beacher im re learning the training again , use to train in bonsai but was a lil different technique and was lil bit more aggressive but i like working with them, ill be popping a fem to try to train it like i use to train bonsai to see if is worth it

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

5 Likes

Aloha

What are the laws in Hawaii on smoking and cultivation? I may be moving there next year and would like to continue to grow!

1 Like

@MidwestMover here in hawaii is only medical and plant count is max 12 plants no matter stage, what of the islands you are planning to move to?

1 Like

I think the big island. I say that like I know what the big island even is lol. It’s not set in stone. Depends on wife’s job. Just looking at my options. From what I’ve read you need a real medical condition and then your checked by gov’t doctor not just referral doc. Also I would have an out of state Id. It seemed like a lot of hoops to jump thru. Unlike here I say I’m depressed. I only have med card cause this county doesn’t sell Rec. mostly the reason I grow. I can do it cheaper, better and it’s more fun to see what it takes to grow how much I smoke.

doctor here si not difficult to work with , im in big island in kona side,yes here to have all have to get established but if you moving i think they are doing if you have already your card to get the 60 day permit to let you buy on dispensaries until you establish get you state id and stuff , reason is even with the drivers licences they make you wait near 3 months , cuz they dotn want to give license and permits to people that really dont live here

Well now I know who to call lol. Ya I won’t get drivers license that got taken a while back and they’re not giving it back for a while due to poor choices as a young adult. I do t like the dispensaries over priced for some not great stuff. Or here you can get some mystery weed for $50 an ounce and I think the mystery is what the hell is it. My card expires this month so maybe I’ll renew right before we leave to have it.

1 Like

you can always get the federal id card

1 Like

Is that like a state ID card I have one of those and passport.

1 Like

That works as an id here, have to change it with the local one