Chez Calix - Journey of a Junior grower

Just make sure you keep up with the treatments the best you can. Treat the plants like you still have it. You can also see pm with a good black light.

3 Likes
1 Like

Lol I’m half afraid to Be honest!!!

Amazon the super power of 21 century lol

2 Likes

Everything looks good man. Hope you have Everything under control.

2 Likes

I hope your successful. I’ll help out where I can.

2 Likes

Here is another thread with a similar issue but outside.

Just though you might be interested. I feel like your on the right track and all. More Knowledge don’t hurt.

1 Like

Thanks!

I will check it out!! Can never hurt to learn!
Lol , a ounce of caution is worth a pound of Cure :wink:

I am interested in trying From seed next time.

I am going to check O.G. Out for a seed site for Canada. Lots I’m sure.

Id really like to try a blueberry hashplant lol my two favourite …but I would browse the site.

I’m really liking the 9lb hammer , and it flowers in 50-60 days.

It’s hard to tell but I think I have two chem 91, one under blurple and others the Samsung diode…seems the blurple is flowering best.

The middle in recent photo is 9lb hammer.

My eye isn’t good enough to really identify differences in the Strain , especially where they are under two different lights in the photo and through out the grow .

Lol , should I not be using multiple lights ? Only if I want consistency it would be a issue ?

Thanks!

Let me know what you think! I totally dropped the ball on keeping track of what’s what! Lol

5 Likes

4 weeks 2days into flowers .

Everything’s looking ripe!!

I’ve Donne a bit of reading on bud development, I think The next few weeks will show the buds fatten up . I’m happy regardless, but any advice for the second half of flower would be great!!

The PM I am controlling successfully. Very minor, I intervened with high ventilation and solutions,

I have done the second spray of the copper so the residue stays on the leaves . Last time I washed Tim off right away, this time I left it. I also used a 10:1 h2O2 solution throughout the week
9lb

2x chem91, one under blurple…very funky smell…very souring fruity almost …?? Very pungent.

And now plants not zoomed in (you can see the green droplets on leaves, spray residue)

CHEM91

9lb

All 3

OUT for some fresh air thie other day, now that I think of it, I should be carful not to bring outside contaminants into tent

11 Likes

They look very nice man! I think that 1st pic is herming on you. Someone elce will weigh in on it I’m sure. I could be wrong.
I’m glad you got the PM under control. You will be smoking in a month or so.

4 Likes

I don’t see it, but I could be wrong as well. lol

3 Likes

I just found some male parts on mine. So I could have hermies on the mind :crazy_face:
I don’t see the pistols like I would think I should. Could be the way that strain grows :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Geez i hope not!!! You think you see little sacs or smt??..
Lol that’s my baby!!! I have looked at it pretty often and never noticed.

I’ll have to try to take more pics

2 Likes

Calm down. Lol. It might not be. It just looks odd.

2 Likes

LOl I tink it’s just he way it’s growing lol
I do notice some Dense little pockets lol.

OTHer pics not uploading atm!

6 Likes

Lol, i need a better camera!!!

2 Likes

I’m probably wrong. Don’t take my word for it. I guess compared to the other ones I don’t see that many pistols. That’s what’s throwing me off.
Those are going to be some tight nugs!

2 Likes

I’m not Too sure what I would be would be looking for!

I am happy with tight!

I appreciate all the extra sets of eyes and minds through out my run! Yours and the extra focus from members you saught for additional opinions!

I will soon be researching harvesting, trimming l drying and curing!

3 Likes

It’s not a problem. I’m just happy your getting one in. I couldn’t do what I do if it wasn’t for other people’s help. :+1:

1 Like

REsearchin mhm harvesting for thc, cbd, and cbn.

DOing good on research.

My big problem is, 9lb is a very high thc strain 17-23%!!

High for me.

I did like to try and manipulate this into a higher CBN /CBD harvesting, lowering the thc,
It’s already a heavy indica though, so going for amber shouldn’t be necessary in this case is it?

Does it matter on the strain if you go for clear/cloudy trichs but the strain is heavy anyways ? Or will the early harvests make it more of a head high???

I’m thinkjg id like Post amber / golden trichs for high /cbn cbd degraded thc.

It’s gonna be a power bud for sure .

Really tough call! I will maybe test a bud at 50 days , along with getting a loupe. And try it out…this stuff is not for novice hahaha so I may need a guinee pig. But I have to know for my self… so one - two puff will do the trick I am sure.

What’s everyone’s preference on harvest decisions??? Testers???

Going to be so intersting To test for my self.

Most likely everyone goes for highest THC - heavy stone.

I feel if it’s somethings so discussed between indica and sativa,p for effects, but you can control it regarsless through harvest time!

2 Likes

A lot of folks shoot for 20% amber.
I take testers throughout the grow. I like to leave a little branches designated for this. Keep in mind the lower small buds will not be accurate. Try to take them towards to top. They don’t have to be your very tops just close. Work your way down a branch where the buds begin to separate.
You will figure it out. If you get a jewlers loop just take a bud that looks the same on the trichome side of things.

1 Like