Calling All Knife Collectors ~ Show Your Steel

Greetings OG’ers

I have just 2 knifes to show and more coming as this thread evolves , Please feel free to show off your blades bought or hand made Please let’s keep them coming…

This 1st knife was just a gift but I dig the Skull Design

2nd Knife is just a plain survival knife, what’s neat about the knife is a survival aspect of it, being a guide in deep woods hunting turkey this came in handy… small blade flashlite, compass if u can read a compass with gps… lol and it cuts bone…

9 Likes

This should be merged with,…Hey OG, show me what's in your pants :)

5 Likes

Open length: 4 inches; closed length: 2.6 inches, lol

2 Likes

5 Likes

I collect Swarovski crystal animal figures

9 Likes

@foreigner pictured here with his ultra rare glass spider

4 Likes

The unicorn makes a great tool for gutting elk.

1 Like

I bought that giant thing in pakistan and used it extensively as anything in between a toothpick and a pickaxe

Here’s my daily carry, I lost the last one almost a year ago while ice fishing. I got the same knife again, but took way too long to go out and get it
It’s a cheaper knife but it’s a tool that gets used almost daily for boxes, but also when ever I go fishing/hunting. Kershaw Brookside

If I remember, I’ll post pics of my little collection later.

8 Likes

I have a Kershaw Blur that I like a lot. Burly enough to considered a folding wilderness knife, but not too big or heavy to be annoying for regular carry.

(Stock image)

8 Likes

3 Likes

8 Likes

My Remington Knife & Sheath

2 Likes

My collection is at the folks house but here is a gift from my dad and 2 knives I use everyday…

3 Likes

no knife yet. Im searching for the right blade. Notice the sativa seed lil bastards drop everywhere.

4 Likes

Here are some knifes that I have, have more. But they are all in hunting bags…

3 Likes

That Buck knife is badass

1 Like

Which one? Pro line, the 110, the 112, or the orange handled one or the buck fillet lol

That last photo, sorry I should have mentioned that.

1 Like

That’s my favorite pocket knife. Always on me.

1 Like