A Place to Show Body Art

Anybody here like tatoo’s.

2 Likes

Another

3 Likes

What’s up with the eye in skulls forehead?

It’s your third eye. The molecule is a DMT molecule.

You prefer more traditional?

2 Likes

P2P the good ole days my brother.

1 Like

This is Maple, one of my best dogs. R.I.P.

4 Likes

I don’t have any tats show. My skin is whiter than yours. So I got you beat on that lol.

1 Like

I was hoping my pasty flesh and back pimples wouldn’t offend anyone.

To be honest I was expecting something else when I clicked on your topic.:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

My favorite, right now.

@GrapeApe Can’t make everyone happy, this is all i got!

2 Likes

I like the bird carrying the skull.

1 Like

These are from my teen years.

That is the last of mine. I never got into piercing, or branding. There is probably new stuff i don’t even now about. If you wish please share.

1 Like

awesome. you have a dmt molecule. i have the tryptamine molecule on my neckXD 3d version though. id snap a pic but its impossible to get a good pic of my neck lmfao

1 Like

This is what 3 months of dog-sitting earned me…

3 Likes

Mine are all kinda old…started getting them in the late 80’s.Every time we made it through a live fire exercise without any injuries,me and some squadmates would go get inked.I am full of the darn things…ah, the wild days of youth,how I miss them so! Lol

3 Likes

More

1 Like

I like that red background, setting sun i assume. Well worth the work!

Quite the collection! You are taking good care of them. My old dragon is barely recognizable.

Thanks ryasco. I think I have like 14 or 15. I quit counting after a while lol. I thought they were in kind of bad shape and almost didn’t want to put them on. I know everybody has modern colored tattoos and especially the people out in Cali where they do some truly epic ink. I have a few with color but because I was in the Sun a lot I decided to get tribal.That’s what most of the tattoos on my lower body and lower extremities are.