Cambodian tiger weed

I got some freebies from kahlifa a while back and they were fem seeds a cross of ACE golden tiger and cambodian. I grew then outside along my oaxacan. I cut a bud off the biggest cambodian they been in flower about 12 weeks if you count the first asymmetry in limb as flower stage

I smoked a little in my bong and it git pretty hard after three tokes and came in and out in waves. It wasn’t incapacitating but you sure knew you were high. It tasted pretty good and lasted about an hour and half. I kept a clone from this plant and making a mom out of her.
I’m gonna try the other two cambodians in the next couple days

30 Likes

Sounds like a good one.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

milk-breast

4 Likes

I’m hoping with a little cure it’s a lot better.

Sounds awesome! I’ll need to make my first order from Khalifa to score those seeds. I’m a huge Golden Tiger fan and have wanted Khalifa’s Moroccan Beldia for some time.

1 Like

Cambodian big one pheno…I cut the top.out and washed it and dried it

3 Likes

Cambodian three and two… Two is “stinkiest” a medium size and three is smallest and almost a pearl stem pheno

4 Likes

The smallest had the most amber. The big one was mostly glassy trichomes and two had milky trichomes

I have a clone from the big girl and she is definitely a keeper so I’m gonna spread her out and make a mom out of her

1 Like

Ok big one was number one and the small one was number 3…but I can tell you number 2 is the bomb

I smoked her last night and it was three tokes and off the planet
I had so much trouble walking the dog I was afraid it wouldn’t make it back to he house
I had some deep discussions with my superEgo and introspection and revelations about myself that were hard to swallow. It was almost a mushroom type buzz without visuals… it was amazing. I laid down and began releasing tension from my body one part at a time and allowing the energy to flow in and put of my spine…DAMN.

2 Likes