Cambodian grow out

I have 4 beautiful female Cambodian land-race sativas… Hit one with some STS gonna make some fems of these gems.

44 Likes

Cool looking plants, crazy how different landrace sativas are.

2 Likes

Love love love sativas, pulling up a chair to watch this one!

1 Like

Nice plants…and welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

what is the flower time on a Cambodian landrace strain

3 weeks is where it’s at right now. I’ll tell you when I am done.

Krop - what are you gettin for smells off these beautiful babies?

Only stem rub smells right now they just hit week three of 12/12. Will start to smell more in a couple weeks.

2 Likes

Thank you

Im planning a Vietnamese repro and am looking for Cambodian since much if what Vietnam soldiers smoked was actually Cambodian.

4 Likes

i know the whole history of a Vietnamese from Greenhornet. it was collected IN A GARDEN in Vietnam. ok, could still be that it was cambodian, but im not shure.

i have 4 other unrelated persons who smoked strong “vietnamese”, all pointing to a VietTribe,

find out whats best.

I heard people say vietnamese was Cambodian. But heard it very seldon.

What i also know, is, that the military differed betwen two Strains in Vietnam: Cambodian red, and Blue De Hue, wich means Bule Hued Strain.

So, they seemed to say there is Cambodian Weed in vietnam?
But what i can speculate is that they simply went by the look of Plants, and just have seen Red Plants mostly in Cambodia, and Blue Mostly in Vietnam, so they just called it Cambodian Red, but they didnt know? i dunno. Who knows, probably it was Cambodian, imported cuase some regions only grew hemp/Cattlefeed.

Que?

10 characters

1 Like

i can make it reappear: wait a sec:

nope, to late.

I just found this Cambodian landrace map from Zomia Collective, thought you might enjoy it. That guy Brendan has some great photos on his LinkedIn page of landraces too:

1 Like

At the end of it all I got a Phenol and Earth smell taste aroma.

2 Likes

Any pictures of late flower or dried buds? And where are these Cambodians from? i have a pack from Indian Landrace Exchange.