Canada Seed Trading

:wink: My 2 Sour Strawberry 2 weeks into flowerā€¦
Anyone know how long they like?
:dash: :dash: :v: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Your doin better than I. I think i lost the rest of my OGER seeds :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:
Got my stinky # cloned but i hope they turn up if not ill be begging around here for more i think :grin:

3 Likes

All my ogers I tried germinated and are doing well.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know a secret Santa or anythingā€¦but does anyone in Canada want to trade a bud for a bud?..its legal here and Iā€™ve got some stellar (purple kush x pineapple chunk) just sitting hereā€¦curing since mid-octoberā€¦

Iā€™ve also got sweet island skunk, orange goji, big yield auto, PK X and some others

17 Likes

I was trying to track down more info on the Ogerā€¦Is that ā€œOgers Kushā€?

6 Likes

Yup :grin: Little info on it here OGer

4 Likes

Thanks COBJā€¦

5 Likes

Orange Gojiā€¦a strain ran and distributed by the one and only @50State

5 Likes

Iā€™ve got some Fastbuds Girl Scout Cookies, image|375x500 Cheese :cheese: & Jack Herrer both by Seedsman. The Jack and GSC I can recommend from growing.

2 Likes

Hey gang,
Iā€™m in MB, so growing the legal 4 is illegal hereā€¦lolā€¦wtf, I know, I know.
Was wondering if the legal grow provinces and territories have seeds for sale? Guitarzan just posted about a shop near him (legal USA state) selling Mephisto gear.
Do you guys see any ā€œbrand nameā€ seeds at local dispensaries or headshops near you?
Thanks much.

6 Likes

Iā€™m in SK, I donā€™t go into stores a whole bunch but all I have seen is cuttings priced at 125 bucks. No seeds

4 Likes

Woof! $125 a cut?! Price break after the first one? Are they verified genetics or just some strain they named after the hyped flavour of the month?

4 Likes

True north seed bank has mephisto.

I had a soso experience with them last time. The freebie was perfect. The nirvana pack I bought was old stock with poor germination rates. I got one female and cloned the shit out of it.

Not a ringing endorsement but theyā€™ve worked for me.

Best of luck

4 Likes

Haha yeah itā€™s ridiculous. When I heard the price I told the guy im in the wrong business. LOL :laughing:

werenā€™t even any verified genetics. Just the typical dispensary names they have. I asked him about seeds and he said they were supposed to be coming inā€¦ so by now they might be; havenā€™t went back to a dispensary since then lolā€¦

I could only imagine the price theyā€™d charge for seeds haha

4 Likes

Hola Gang

Some of the best genetics are
right here and free just have to
find the right person.

Bare

14 Likes

In brampton ontario thereā€™s a seed bank called xotic seeds, a store you walk into that primarily sells dealer packs of seeds.

Niagra seed bank in niagra falls as well

8 Likes

The grow shop in Henderson sells seeds , Sacred cuts seeds co I think, looking for a particular cut ?

3 Likes

Any particular seeds you were looking for? Iā€™m in MB also, I may have something that youā€™re interested in

DM me if interested

3 Likes

I was curious if people were able to walk into a store and buy seeds from say, greenhouse seeds, barneys farm, etcā€¦ Growing not allowed here, so no seeds for sale. Just wanted to see what the rest of the country was doing as far as seed sales.

4 Likes

I liked to sing the praises of TNSB as well but recently was very disappointed to find their prices just over double what they are on Seedsman. Add to that their inflated shipping and it was a deal breaker for me. It stuck me as odd I could buy seeds from Seedsman and sell them with a 75% mark up while still beating the hell out of their prices. Now I donā€™t sell seeds but it just made me sad that they are gouging Canadians so badly.

5 Likes