Canada Seed Trading

To bad all I have is my outside and we are in a shitstorm red

3 Likes

Ya I was thinking about this the other day. Itā€™s crazy that itā€™s legal to gift and mail bud, it seems like a setup or something lol

3 Likes

Just make sure it doesnt smell.

I was trying to do a good deed and sent 1lb of untrimmed buds and 3/4 lb of trim split to 3 diff ppl who needed free meds and it got confiscated and destroyed for smelling. They didnt check how much was in each as they were all well over the ā€˜legalā€™ 1 ounce limit.

I called canada post and they just said ā€˜go online we have instructions on our website for how to smell proof itā€™

8 Likes

Yup, saw that before. I have those zip-zag bags that are ā€œsmell-proofā€ā€¦but I would still quadruple bag it, put it in a ziploc container and bag it againā€¦or something excessive.

5 Likes

Vacuum seal works the best .

10 Likes

Just a heads up Peakseedsbc is having a sale right now

4 Likes

Does anyone have any cherry queen seeds or OMG? Has anyone done a seed run with either of these?

3 Likes

Neither of the above for me hopefully some ones sitting on them .

2 Likes

Do you mean Space Queen x Cherry ?

1 Like

Cherry queen
https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/cherry-queen-fat-cherry-afghani-x-old-mother-ghani-supernatural-selections/

OMG
Seems like there never was pure OMGā€¦is this correct?

OMG#4 sounds like it would be bombā€¦
https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/sunshine-queen-3-kings-x-ssdd-3/

5 Likes

Hola Gang

That Space Queen X Cherry
was made by ndn some time a go

Bare

6 Likes

A buddy in Cali tested the omg4 and said its pretty special. Lol sorry I dont have much more info but hes grown out a tn of bodhi strains and he highly recommended at one

5 Likes

I also just got a pk of cherry queen (for the second time) last month.

5 Likes

Fat cherry is the shit for sure

4 Likes

Hey Gangā€¦
Iā€™m beginning to feel like a kid with too many marblesā€¦so much so, I canā€™t keep track of them and they are falling on the floorā€¦chuckleā€¦

Too late! Itā€™s been like that for some time :slight_smile:

Just going through and log my beans from the last distribution ā€¦

Any guessesā€¦

ā€“sour Diesel x ?
ā€“ centrifuge tubeā€¦Sour diesel?
ā€” and the OG? Was that an OG kush?

Cheers

6 Likes

sour diesel x snow lotus
OG = Ogers
in the tube is sour strawberry.

9 Likes

Has anyone grown this out already?

6 Likes

I think I saw someone here has grown them, canā€™t remember who it was, it wonā€™t have been to long ago.

2 Likes

Thanks Shadey :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have 4 popping at the moment. :+1:

Cheers
G

7 Likes