Canada Seed Trading

Oh wow, that’s really generous of you. :pray: Would you like anything to trade in return? I have a few goodies I’ve received from folks here.
Even just one strain would be lovely, I don’t want to overstep! Would be great to have some medicine for the sis though, I usually just grow heavy narcotic stuff for myself lmao :laughing:

6 Likes

“Overstep???” Never heard of such a thing!!! No need for trade, either. You need CBD Medicine, I’ve got CBD Medicine…CASE CLOSED!! Hope when grown, they are helpful, providing some relief. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

Truly a bee-eautiful soul, appreciate you very much! :honeybee: :honeybee:
I’m sure they’ll make some marvellous medicine. Many many thanks, I’ll contact you in a few days :v: :pray:
edit: sister says thanks too! :relaxed:

6 Likes

7 Likes

It is wonderful to have you back! :green_heart:

6 Likes

I can’t help with seeds at the moment but want to encourage you on growing CBD Meds. Homegrown meds for CBD are better. Full spectrum with a tiny bit of THC even better. The strongest strain I’ve grown for healing is AC/DC and it looked like a THC plant sticky with goodies. It straightened my wifes crooked arthritic fingers in 3 months.

4 Likes

Hey, I appreciate the encouragement, looking forward to growing some cbd meds. Will be nice to save my sister all that money she’s spending on the cbd gummies from the gov. store, going to try it and see if it helps with my wrist issues too!
Great to hear it’s worked out so well for your wife! :+1:

1 Like

And if you get a CBD Strain with a little THC you might consider it. I say this because I’ve grown and ingested my own meds and the Hemp Strains are usually dry buds as where I made example of ACDC with stickiness to match my best THC Buds. And I didn’t feel the buzz. And the stickiness is the medicine. But if someone has to test clean of THC stay away from anything but Hemp.

3 Likes

Check out HOKU SEEDS, they have e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g CBD/CBG!! When I return, I’m going to offer up some of their inventory…stay tuned. ALL, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Wow thanks for that rec @misterbee going to take a peek at their catalogue to see what they have. Looks promising. Is there anything you have tried from them that you would recommend. Always a soft spot for things close to 1:1.

4 Likes

Just recently ordered from them, I especially was drawn to their Medical Mamba, Harlotte, and Lolab AC/DC x Powerberry. In July, OG’ers will have a shot at some of the Wares. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

:open_mouth:

Here’s my White CBG gifted to me by @Bobgrows for my #FuckCancer project. It’s been going nucking futz since it’s started getting BudBusterPro!

In the same project I’ve tossed some ACDC pollen at a bud each of both my female ACDC and CBD OG Kush plants. I do very much hope to make even deeper making with this cannabinoid lineage sacred geometry!

12 Likes

Jellybean sounds cool. Up for trading?

I’ve had awesome results with joti seeds

1 Like

WHO YOU FOOLIN’??? I know Artificial Flowers when I see 'em!!! Dontcha just hate it when GREAT BREEDERS who should know better, try an fool us with PREETY, PLASTIC PLANTS? Nice try, @Pigeonman, nice try!! I’m gonna see if my local Dollar Tree has some :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL, BRO!!

9 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: :+1:

So glad you’re back Mr :honeybee:!!
That’s what we’ve been missing!

Cheers
G

6 Likes

That’s an awesome plant! So happy it’s going well for you. That BBP is awesome stuff as well!
Loving your # FUCKCANCER project! :green_heart::v:

5 Likes

I agree with the sentiment

8 Likes

Looking for some Godfather OG Seeds. Preferably feminized S1/F1 variety. PM will probably be your best bet for contact. Any help finding a good strong genetic of this strain is greatly appreciated. Hope to hear from someone soon. :blush:

2 Likes

His Basil is just green cardboard cut in the shape of leaves :joy:

(Wow late response. Learn to read Foreigner)

1 Like