Canada Seed Trading

Hey bud! I have some extra ACDC and some CBD OG Kush x ACDC F1’s if you want 'em. Just shoot me a PM as well :hugs:

@Calix

10 Likes

@Calix ACDC is amazing FULL Spectrum CBD weed.

7 Likes

thank you for the consideration! I’ve got another member who’s going to spread some love

Hey! thank you also . that sounds like some brilliant genetics . . . ill have to keep you’re consideration and gesture set on acknowledged for now. I don’t want to collect from multiple members lol as much as I want too!

does this mean 1:1?

3 Likes

You might want to grab some 1: 1 the seeds I have are straight cbd always nice to have a bit of thc in the mix

4 Likes

straight CBD is definitely something I want to have a go at :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No it means not a hemp plant.

Sounds good! Let me know if you are ever in need, I can certainly help you out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hola Gang

I have 2 pack of G13HP88
left over of some order

Bare

14 Likes

omg! I wanted these so much.
I never wanted to live in Canada as much as I do now :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

I’d holler dibs but checking my list I’ve got a pack of those , can’t believe they haven’t been snagged up yet.

5 Likes

If you’re willing to ship one over the border I’d gladly take one @Barefrog

You actually sent me some (f2?) made by you in 2018 ou 2019 but I gave them away to a friend in needed.

2 Likes

Dibs dibs dibs and more

2 Likes

I am in Canada :wink: What were you looking for @Barefrog ?

3 Likes

Hola Gang

Will answer pm on monday

am not near my pc at the moment

Bare

5 Likes

J’peux pas croire que j’ai manqué ça. :laughing::+1:

6 Likes

Feel this heavy :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

il est encore trop tôt pour dire!

2 Likes

I have a couple packs that I crossed myself if anyone is interested in a trade? Photo Refs.

White Gold x Watermelon Dragon

ACDC (CBD) x Watermelon Dragon

Let me know if anyone is interested in making some trades!

2 Likes

Hi.

This is my first step into the trading pond. Let me know if I need to adjust or move this post. Thanks.

I’m looking for any Thai, Malawi or Vietnamese Black crosses where they are still dominant.

Here’s what I have for trade:

Edit: This CBD Crew one has been traded for some Zamaldelica and Colombian Gold. :heart_eyes:
CBD Crew:
CBD Mango Haze 1:1 (1 x 5 seed back)

MedicineManSeeds.com Oakland CA.
Harlequin 5:2 Reg (1 x 10 seed pack)
I have 2 packs but want to make some pollen & seeds, appears to be discontinued.

Dinafem:
Dinamed Kush CBD Auto (10 seeds).
Pros: taste and smells great.
Cons: I’ve never been able to get more than 18g from a plant. Could be me, but also some similar experiences on GrowDiaries. Also, trichomes are known to finish up to 2 weeks after advertised ‘seed to harvest’ time.

4 Likes

I believe I have a few godfather og from Niagara

3 Likes