Canadian 2024 Spring Box

I appreciate all that those that can help those that need the hand up !!!

8 Likes

Woo! Thanks @DougDawson !

4 Likes

thank you that’s it that’s all just thank you! people have no idea how MUCH free costs like our health care

4 Likes

The Gummo run is a new one that I’m just learning of @Pigeonman.

Is it safe to say that a Wiki has Not been unveiled yet? Gives me time to do a little recon, but when your behind it, I just know to Get in-line!

Thanks again, and Kudos to Dawson

4 Likes

33 Likes

Oh nice !
Look at that ! :eyes:

6 Likes

Spring box? Where might I read more about this?? :grin:

Gotta love being a newb :innocent:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you!

I’m guessing I’m too late to sign up for the spring box, I’m still poking around trying to find where it was though :blush:

3 Likes

I think you might be a bit confused, or I’m really blazed.
But it is not an actual compelation box of all the seeds run.
You have to sign up at each individual seed runs wiki depending on your trust lvl.
Luckily we are Canadian and have the awesome @DougDawson organizating our boxes.
Each strain is 2 bux.
Hope this helps explain.
And please correct me if I’m wrong :seedling:

5 Likes

@LzBoy is correct. There is no Spring box or Fall box to sign up for. That is just what we call the package we send out with completed co-op runs. Basically you sign up for co-op runs in their threads when the grower puts it up. Then twice a year we distribute the completed runs to those who signed up. You pay shipping and $2.50 per strain here in Canada. The $2.50 per strain allows me to pay for the seed containers, bubble mailers, stickers, printing and cost of shipping Canadians strains to the USA distributor. I distribute to those who signed up in Canada and the USA distributor sends me the seed runs from there. So when you sign up for a co-op run, it get’s shipped to you in either the spring or fall box depending on when it get’s to the distributors. Take a look at the threads at the top of the co-op section for more info and if you have any questions feel free to reach out to me.

8 Likes

Very, very cool, thank you for the explanation! I’ll start reading! :grin::metal:. I want… EVERY kind of seed, hahaha

6 Likes

Hey there fellow Canucks, we are waiting on Vortex seeds and will get things moving once they arrive. Stay tuned. :v:

18 Likes

Quick update:
Finally got a big ass bag of vials in today. Gonna pack these Mighty Mite up over the weekend to send out Monday morning :grinning:

18 Likes

Mite on!!!

8 Likes
5 Likes

take yer time @DougDawson , we can wait for those Vortex beans to arrive hehehe
looking forward to this one for sure

7 Likes

You rock @Oldtimerunderground :v:

10 Likes

Hey there Canadians, I have received the Vortex seeds from @G-paS , thank you @G-paS . I am currently in the middle of an auction so would ask that you all be patient a little longer. I will get these moving soon. Thanks.

17 Likes

I don’t even live in Canada and I’m excited :laughing:

Thank you @G-paS :raised_hands:
And thank you Mr. Doug :muscle:

You both do so much for the community it’s crazy. I don’t think I’ve ever seen either of you say you had nothing to do :laughing: just continually helping, giving and organizing things around here.
It’s amazing ! Thank you both so much :raised_hands::pray:

10 Likes