2023 Canadian Spring Box updates

Hey there all you Canadians. So it’s almost time for us to get to the Spring Box for 2023. All seeds have been received by the growers. I have packaged up Alien Apparition, Blue Kush, Jalisco, Cobra Lips, Romulan and Tiger Berry (Packaged by grower), I have also packaged the remaining Sour Diesel that were short in the last box so that list will be filled. Also have packed up all the OGer Kush to replace those that got stopped in customs for the previous box. I will be sending off all non Canadian stock in the next couple days and then will start organizing all the individual packages for you all. So stay tuned and keep an eye on this thread for updates. Many thanks to all the growers who contributed their time and energy to make this box a thing :v:

66 Likes

Just an update thread for you all.
@204medismoke, @50state, @BasementBeans, @Bird_Dog, @bunny ,@CADMAN, @Calix, @Cannasaurusrex, @Cannasseur, @Canofbusjoe. @CanuckistanPete, @Chronickyle, @chronix, @Cocobubble, @Colby, @DannyTerpintine, @DonGnosis, @ELG, @Estab87, @Fitzera, @Floyd, @Foreigner, @Ftlob, @Gpaw, @Granola, @Grease_Monkey. @Hemlockgrows, @jessethestoner, @jinglepot, @johnboy, @KanehB, @Kushking902, @Leaf, @leetdood, @Loggershands, @Man-bot, @MBVapester, @Mithridate, @NEB, @Neogitus, @Newfiegreenthumbs, @NorthNorthNugs, @Oldguy, @Oldtimerunderground, @Organicgorilla, @Otto_Gelato, @Pigeonman, @Purple_Drank604, @Qtip, @rob0781, @Royal, @Sativakid, @Sedin, @SensiBowl, @Shadey, @ShiskaberrySavior, @SHSC-1, @smokenhike, @Soiltech, @Sprinklememaynee, @Steemy, @Stevie1durr, @THCeed, @Topicalwave, @TopShelfTrees1

33 Likes

Thank you for all your hard work my friend!

11 Likes

Wow you Canadians go hard :call_me_hand::v:

11 Likes

OMG HOLY SHART @DougDawson thank you so much for all your efforts!!!

17 Likes

Thanks for all the hard work you put in! :pray: :pray: :100:

8 Likes

You’re a machine @DougDawson

6 Likes

Unreal. Thanks for all your hard work Doug!

4 Likes

WOOHOOO thanks alot DD and growers. ROMULAN!!!

6 Likes

Thank you so much for your hard work Doug!

2 Likes

Awesome!!!
Thankyou to everyone involved in making these boxes happen.

4 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson and thanks to all the procreators of these fine genetics!

3 Likes

Thank you as always @DougDawson and @G-paS and all of the wonderful growers for taking their time and effort to share these wonderful genetics with the community.

3 Likes

Glad to hear this about Canada - OK you Northern folks - make sure you get a growing – can’t be better spring box’s in time to plant your garden !!!

2 Likes

Thanks for all that you do for the community Doug :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Doug. I dont think I signed up for any this time. But if someone is willing to trade for some Jalisco, I would appreciate it. I have always had a thing for Mexican stuff.

Lots of Zacatecas Tribute and Zacatecas Trib x Congo for trades. Lots of others too.

5 Likes

Thanks for all the hard work @DougDawson

3 Likes

Thanks for all your hard work Doug! And growers and coop team, it is all so appreciated!

3 Likes

Great stuff Doug! Thanks for your efforts my man!

2 Likes

This sounds awesome :sunglasses: unfortunately I missed out but would love to partake.

1 Like