Canadian 2024 Spring Box

And the ever amazing Mr. Doug Dawson makes yet another guys day with this delivery. Thank you sir!

20 Likes

right on… with everything going on right now I damn near forgot about the spring box LOL
Good to see these rolling out, I’m excited for this one :wink:

8 Likes

That’s fantastic @CanuckistanPete , glad they made it safely bud.

I will reach out this weekend @SHSC-1 , down to my last 14 people to contact. I appreciate everyone’s patience, you all have been great.

10 Likes

no worries @DougDawson :wink:
Being my handle starts with an S I already know I am in the lower part of your list anyways hehe … I shoulda picked a handle that started with an A … :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

shoulda, woulda ,coulda
i never taught bout this but guess i lucked out if its the case i havent rechecked my mail but will dbl check tomorrow

3 Likes

Woo! Congrats @DougDawson ! I’m prob in that set as you know well enough I’m already running 2024 outdoors :wink:

5 Likes

You are my friend, only 3 ahead of you. You will also be hearing from me on the weekend. Heck, all should be at least contacted by the end of the weekend and all boxes out before the end of next week when I go on holidays. I have ended up packing up way more packs then expected. There were only 4 strains in this box however I ended up packing up 12 to make sure everyone got a decent box. But it’s all worked out so far.

10 Likes

your a warrior man thats serious work & dedication , hats off to you and congrats on the run looking flawless

7 Likes

Thanks brother, I appreciate it. :v:

7 Likes

Hola @DougDawson

Big Thanks

Box just arrive

I should make mine
soon for your charity.

Bare

9 Likes

That’s great news @Barefrog , glad they made it bud.

5 Likes

The spring box arrived @DougDawson :love_you_gesture:
Thanks for your time, and commitment 🫶 same to everyone else involved as well :green_heart::seedling:

13 Likes

Once again, thanks so very much :maple_leaf:@DougDawson :maple_leaf:
:+1: :clap: :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Glad to see they made it @LzBoy and @cannaloop. Happy growing.

All remaining PMs sent out over the weekend. I have 5 responses I have not answered but will get to them after work. :v:

9 Likes

Successful touch down of this years spring box, Hats off and a round of applause for all those involved with making this spring box a success. :revolving_hearts: :clap:

11 Likes

touch down here

16 Likes

Well that took a while but glad to see it made it in the end. Happy growing @amumayuk :v:

3 Likes

i might have been lazy with checking my mail also

3 Likes

All that matters is you got the bud, it’s a victory :v:

3 Likes

yrsh snd the MM got me curious auto/FF now this is unknown territory for me im exited

2 Likes