Canadian 2024 Spring Box

Sorry man, I’m not sure what you’re asking? Mighty Mite is from @Oldtimerunderground .

2 Likes

not asking anything just pointed out since they are sutos im extited to seehow its gonna go

3 Likes

@amumayuk, if you’re new to autos, you should check out @Carty 's thread, he knows his proverbial sh*t :ok_hand:

7 Likes

@DougDawson mailer arrived today!

The card was a wee bit bent but will still maintain it’s charm when put into a frame :smiley: :+1:

Thanks again!!!

7 Likes

Glad it made it my friend. I put all the cards in flat but the mail service isn’t gentle. Glad it’s still in a good enough state least.

4 Likes

I received mine last week sometime, but I forgot to message you. :upside_down_face:
Thanks very much Doug, and thank you to all that put in the work to make the seeds for the spring box. :smiley:

5 Likes

Fantastic, great to hear another made it safely. Happy growing @chronix.

4 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson I was out of town but mine made it safe and sound

7 Likes

Super excited to see everyone getting that Mighty Mite!!

:thinking: it’s been a minute since I’ve been online, need to go see @Pigeonman’s grow to see how that Mighty Mite doin :grin:

11 Likes

Mine touched down! Thanks @DougDawson

4 Likes

You are like the elusive woodcock of OverGrow OTUG! :joy: (I love the way they do their little dance)
Seriously, miss your epic uploads man! I’m pretty sure my dad has the MM going in his hothouse. Next time I’m down there, I’ll poke my head in and try and get some pics.
:v::grin:

5 Likes

I’ll take some pics now for ya!

:hugs:

5 Likes

Received mine last week. :v::pray::raised_hands:

7 Likes

My Mighty Might was in full bud, but with all that rain it was also full of bud rot. Looking through my photos I guess I didn’t take a pic of it. Have to try that one again @Oldtimerunderground…thanks for those.

9 Likes

@DougDawson got home and these were in the mailbox. :grin: thanks man

15 Likes

Nice, glad they made it bud. Happy growing :v:

7 Likes

Hey there OGers, just wanted to give you all an update. All spring boxes are now in the mail short of 2 members who are not responding to me and have not been around in quite a while. I will be holding those boxes until their return but otherwise I can officially say the Spring box distribution has been completed. Thanks for all your patience fellow Canadians. :v:

21 Likes

Thank you for your work with the distribution :pray:

7 Likes

Thanks so much for all your hard work and dedication organizing everything from growing, to sorting, to mailing and cash flow jujitsu for OG and all of us!

Cheers growmie!!

:v:

11 Likes

You’re amazing Doug Dawson!

8 Likes