Canadian 2024 Spring Box

I got mine a couple weeks ago, sorry i didn’t post it here. I dropped pics in the lastest seed aquistions thread.
Thanks again @DougDawson , your efforts are hugely appreciated :wink:

8 Likes

Thanks @CanuckistanPete and @SHSC-1 , always a pleasure my friends. :V

6 Likes

Same here :sweat_smile:

Huge thank you to everyone!!
Hope you all enjoy the Mighty Mite too, it was an honour to be on the seed run side of things this time around :grin:

Overgrow the World!

11 Likes

Will this one in other parts of the world boxes too btw? Mighty mite is a bit of a legend… :smiley:

3 Likes

I will be sending a bunch to @G-paS with the Fall box stuff. She will be passing some on to the other distributors to add as freebies. I will be sending out some to US members as well when I get a chance. So there will be Mighty Mite all over the world. :wink:

13 Likes

:partying_face:

That co-op infra does not cease to amaze me! Thanks @Oldtimerunderground for spreading the MM, and the whole @coopactiongroup for the logistics. Truely the heart of OG to me :green_heart:

4 Likes

Doug how do we want to do this? Does @Oldtimerunderground have a set number for each country/distributor get a set number/percent.

This is a good time for me to get it figured out. The last box is settled. I am getting boxes set up for fall non US/Canadian. I am heading to Vancouver the 3rd week of September to catch a ship to Hawaii. So, I am trying to get everything to go.

Do you have any idea what you will have that will be coming to me from Canada yet?

7 Likes

Hey Melody, as far as I know it’s just LSD coming. I will get numbers for Mighty Mite when I get home, nothing is set as these were just extras and not a co-op. I will reach out after work.

4 Likes

Hola Gang

Sorry to ask

is there a place to sign up
for the Fall 2024 Box

Thank you

Bare

4 Likes

I know it wasn’t set and I had made up the US envelopes already before the offer.
That is why I want to get with my neighbors to the east (I love saying that while the rest of the US has to say to the North :rofl:) @DougDawson @Oldtimerunderground and figure it out while I can breath.

:green_heart: :seedling:

:rofl:

6 Likes

Signups aren’t per box, it rather works seed run by seed run.

You sign up in each co-op seed run thread you’re interested in. Usually there’s a post like this one where you can add your name in.

And then twice a year a box is sent with the beans of the seeds runs where you put your name in. If you didn’t sign in any seed run, no box.

G-Pas links explain it all. Don’t hesitate to ask if help is needed, public or PM.

Hope everything is alright @G-paS !

1 Like

Hey bud, signups for Black Lotus, Bodhi Butterscotch and Shiskaberry were recently opened. Try to sign up for those if you like. :v:

5 Likes

Except Mr.Bee… If he goes west, north or east… he’s in Canada… :+1: :grin:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Yep, he has me beat. If I go east I still have ti go noth a few hours. :joy:

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes