Canadian OG users: Win a Technaflora Starter Kit

Count me in on this one

yo, count me in, im down

Technaflora makes a super rooting gel. they claim they can root popsicle sticks its so good!!
I used it with great results.

1 Like

Im in. Perfect timing I’m looking to try some new nutes!!

1 Like

Hopefully I made it in time to enter @AquaTerra, and thanks for the opportunity…

It would be interesting to see how a complete lineup compares to the hodge-podge of nutrients I have been using the last year, as locally, nutrient choices are not available to any great extent (unless I drive an hour to the nearest grow shop). The nurseries around here are pretty inconsistent in sourcing quality nutes, so many times it’s a “take what you can get, and hope for the best”, and sometimes ordering online has some pretty steep shipping charges, so a chance to try a complete lineup for free would be pretty sweet…

It would be nice to do a third run of Skywalker OG and compare the results with the past two…

Peace
DaFozz

2 Likes

Shipping charges are high in Canada. I see lots of hydro stores doing free shipping which is insane as every order I’ve had to Ontario from BC for nutrients i either broke even or lost money as the nutrients are so heavy. For example I just did a contest on another forum and the item I gave away even if I sold it at MSRP and gave the customer free shipping it was $70 to ship to Ontario from BC. That would have been my profit on the item at MSRP. In reality if I sold it what I sell that item in my store I would have lost $30.

5 Likes

Heh I noticed its been 14 days. Will do the draw tomorrow :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ok and the winners are… Remember you have to be Canadian based to receive the prize. I forgot I had a spare kit so have an extra winner.

@anon95954822
@Craigson15
@KronicKuz

15 Likes

Sweet!! Grats guys!! Looks like good stuff!

7 Likes

Congrats fellas, and thanks for the give away!!

7 Likes

Awesome win guys!..!

7 Likes

Thanks I appreciate it.

6 Likes

Cool… Merry Christmas to me…lol

And @Craigson15 & @KronicKuz

Thanks very much @AquaTerra, looking forward to trying out the whole lineup… and some added incentive to post more than I have lately… Time to start planning out the next run of Skywalker OG, which is good as my Bonsai Mother needs a trimming…

Peace
DaFozz

9 Likes

Congrats to winners and Merry X-mas to everyone!

Thanks @AquaTerra!

6 Likes

Thanks @AquaTerra for running that contest!! Have a great Christmas !

6 Likes

Found this on my door step today…:+1: :gift: :four_leaf_clover:

Arrived safe and sound, and sooner than expected…

Thanks again A & @AquaTerra… Looking forward to trying it out on a fresh run…:peace:

Peace
DaFozz

9 Likes

Good stuff! I have one of those I plan on utilizing to see how she goes.

1 Like

can i enter for my canadian friend? lol

Daaamn nice haul!!!

1 Like

I’ll do some more give anyways soon. I’m gonna switch from advertising from another forum to full time on this one It’ll give me more funds for shipping out more giveaways as shipping in Canada is insane expensive.

9 Likes

Got mine today too!! Thanks again

7 Likes