Canadian OG's Harvest Miracle giveaway June 24-Jul 7 2020

Here we go again.

This giveaway is for Canadian OG users only :slight_smile:

Win one of 6 1L bottles of Harvest Miracle Bio Labs Plant Nutrients a $60 retail value. Winners will be selected in two weeks. All you have to do it like this post to be entered into the random draw.

Harvest Miracle is a liquid plant nutrient like no other. Developed specifically for the cannabis industry, Harvest Miracle employs 100% natural ingredients to stimulate growth and fight off pests, fungi and bacteria. The result is a healthier, stronger plant with an enhanced yield and superior quality.

Visit the Harvest Miracle website for more information on this product.

25 Likes

Looks interesting. Thanks for a great giveaway!

2 Likes

Another sweetass giveaway !

3 Likes

I’m in plants still enjoying the microbial mass giveaway win . Always nice to try new products especially ones that you can see the results .Thanks for the chance and good luck everyone.

4 Likes

Would definitely like to try something new.

3 Likes

Sounds like a promising new product. The powdery mildew resistance is particularly appealing to me.

3 Likes

You are a great sponsor of OG, @AquaTerra for providing the opportunity for Canucks to try different products to improve their Cannabis growing. :+1:
Please include me in your draw.

Thank you
Black Sheep

2 Likes

NP small Canadian growers are what will keep my business going so like to give back to the community also gives me an idea which manufacturers are willing to get feed back.

5 Likes

Looks like a interesting product do you have anyone using it at present? Be nice to see some reports on how well it works , microbial mass does work for those that are sceptic improved plan5 health and reduced chemical usage are the 2 I’ve noticed just remember to feed the micro life once and a while .

2 Likes

Getting feed back from customers in store is hard as most are 20 lighters and cash droppers and hard.to get feed back from them.

4 Likes

I am in temperatures routinely above 95F all summer. Am I correct that the plant isn’t really growing or taking up nutrients through the roots at that point? So foliar feeding at night or early morning is more effective for me? I have really low humidity so I can drench the buds with spray and not worry. Unfortunately I don’t live in Canada, but this seems like it might be good for those of us with slower growth because of the heat.

1 Like

I guess depends on the strain but when its too hot the stomata closes to drop transpiration which would mean no water pressure inside the plant for capillary action to uptake water. Potassium silicate has been shown to help heat stress but I read it’s species specific.

2 Likes

“liked” your post and feeling pretty random

2 Likes

Looks like today’s the day good luck everyone that entered .The odds are looking pretty dam good .

2 Likes

Winners :slight_smile:

@Senor_frijoles
@beacher
@Floyd
@JuicyJay
@Tappy
@BSotF420

I’ll send you a PM with the email to send shipping details to.

11 Likes

Awesome, thank you! If it helps with my powdery mildew you’ll have a customer for life!

1 Like

Sweet!!! Thanks so much. Looking forward to trying this out!!!

2 Likes

Thank you @AquaTerra
Look forward to giving a review on what sounds like an excellent product :+1:t2:
Much appreciated

2 Likes

Can this also be used with DWC?

Many thanks!!

1 Like

Thanks , I feel pretty good about winning something . lol . Looking forward to trying it out .

1 Like