Canadian OG users: Win a Technaflora Starter Kit

This giveaway if for Canadian growers only atm.

To enter just like this thread and or make a reply. Winners will be selected in 14 days.

The giveaway is for 2 Technaflora Recipe for Success Starter Kit, two winners will get 1 kit each.

Recipe For Success info Recipe for Success - Technaflora

Technaflora products can be purchased at NuteShop.com https://www.nuteshop.com/product-category/nutrients/technaflora/ Currently shipping is free after $100.

30 Likes

Sweet, I’m down to try somthing new!

3 Likes

Same, always interested in nutes!

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance!

2 Likes

A great way to get in the Christmas spirit thanks for the opportunity!

4 Likes

Thanks for another great giveaway!

3 Likes

Thanks man, I’m down to try it out

4 Likes

Ya been using the same stuff for a while so would be nice to try something new.

5 Likes

I’m in. Love these giveaways. Like little lotteries

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow, @AquaTerra!

Please everyone welcome our newest sponsor - Aqua Terra - Hydroponics retailer in Canada.

9 Likes

Yoyoyoyoyyoyo,
Count me in!! Havent used an actual nute lineup in about a decade. Make a believer out of me.
Welcome aboard @AquaTerra !! Thanks for opportunity to win!!

Welcome to Overgrow @AquaTerra

I’ve seen your products in grow shops here in Nova Scotia, glad to have ya with us! Any plans for discounts or coupon codes for those looking to try your product out? Or is your product only available in stores?

3 Likes

The product is not mine I’m just the retailer:) but Technaflora facility is actually about 20 feet from my store. Not sure how popular the line is across Canada, it was quite popular in BC in the early to mid 2000’s but I believe they are popular in US and quite a bit in Europe especially Spain.

If you’re interested I set up a coupon for 15% off the current prices. Use OG15 at checkout in the coupon field. https://www.nuteshop.com/product-category/nutrients/technaflora/

6 Likes

Sweet good luck to everyone and happy holidays

4 Likes

Count me in for sure !!

2 Likes

Welcome @AquaTerra and thank you for this contest. I’m in Canada and would be more than happy with free ferts. The only thing in this line that I’ve tried is the cloning gel and I do like it.

That’s a lot of bottles in this kit and I get stellar results with just one, can you give me a quick run down on what these multiple products are and their function?

8 Likes

that would be a nice Christmas present for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My God this would be beautiful! Thank you for the opportunity !I’m sure it will be off to a good home !
Peace and love all !
Overgrow !

4 Likes

Oh ya I’m down!!!

3 Likes

I would like to figure out how i could make them work for me. Sign me up please.
Thank you

1 Like