Canadian Secret Santa 2022 Wiki SIGN UP!

hope I’m not too late to be added to the list… someone’s seed collection just might get a boost this christmas :wink:
:canada:

5 Likes

Put me in if not too late , I have a couple of thankyou pkgs to send out so one more won’t hurt lol

5 Likes

@SHSC-1 @madouesse

Open til the 25th!

5 Likes

Id like to get in on this, sounds fun!

4 Likes

This is great! I hope someone has the time to organize a USA secret santa project, I would join in but too busy to run it.

3 Likes

@Greenup

8 Likes

Hola Gang

I bought my Post office box
22$ and you can go up to 5lb
no postal cost.
However you have to mail it
from a post office, you can’t
drop it in a mail box.

So I will start stuffing the box
For my little secret elf

Bare

12 Likes

I was told you can just drop it in any mailbox - but the tracking number only gets entered when it gets back to the warehouse, rather than on drop off (like at the Post office).

3 Likes

Hola @royal

You are right

That’s the part where I was not lessoning

Just thinking I was almost home for my first

joint of the day

Bare

6 Likes

Wiki will be CLOSED November 25nd @ Midnight, Thats TONIGHT…

November 26th 2022 - I will PM all names in the Wiki to get the address…

We have 31 participants so far… we need atleast 1 more to have an even number.

8 Likes

For all the NEW people here on this secret santa list, Just so your aware…

I don’t anticipate any issues at all, BUT IF someone doesn’t actually send a gift out, as they are supposed to. That person will be banned permanently from anything I’m involved in forever!

Just tossing this out here cause I don’t want ANYONE being leftout, This is ALL about helping eachother and bringing Christmas joy to someone who may really need a good moment in life this year…

IF you feel like your not gonna be able to uphold your end of the Secret Santa requirement, please remove yourself from the list…

Otherwise, I’m happy to know we have 30+ people who are happy & able to bring brightness to someone els this year …

Love yall

10 Likes

still planning out the last details for my gift. Other than some seeds, it will be mostly archaeological themed stuff. Hope my recipient is ready!

4 Likes

Sounds incredible & intriguing…

2 Likes

I just want to make sure that I’m on the list?

2 Likes

Your #18 on the list.

3 Likes

I see it now thank you

3 Likes

I made sure the person who got the short end of the stick last year got something in the end… with the help of @DougDawson. He was American so I was a bit limited but we made it right.

10 Likes

Yes, I sent him stuff as well. This year we kept it within the borders though which I think will work out better personally.

5 Likes

Nice event, Wish you Canadians a lot of fun out there :+1:t2::metal:t2:

7 Likes

Hola Gang

Now That am thinking about it

I should a took a bigger one

Bare

3 Likes