Canadian Secret Santa 2022 Wiki SIGN UP!

kinda glad i sat this one out works been slow and some of these gifts were super generous. loved going through and seen all the pics hope everyone enjoyed this and had a nice christmas

8 Likes

let me know if there is a need to pool some gifts, I can certainly put something together!

6 Likes

I’m down to chip in for anyone that didn’t receive their box. :v::santa:

6 Likes

Me too! Hopefully it’s just running late and not lost. Mail didn’t even go out here on Friday, even though the storm was more hype than storm. It was a lot worse in other areas.

6 Likes

I wonder if ur my secret Santa lol my tracking number said my package was delivered but haven’t seen anyone post a pic of it yet

6 Likes

No unfortunately it was mine. No one else need worry. Hopefully it gets sorted out this week.

6 Likes

I know y package was not recieved although trcking said delivery on dec13 I reached out to whom I thought was my SS he wasn’t but he also didn’t recieve anyone here can sort this out I can contribute again Man it was a good package too…

4 Likes

Only @CADMAN can give any info as he did the match ups. Maybe PM him.

3 Likes

I DM you just now.

4 Likes

Thank you…getting things sorted out for jessethestoner

3 Likes

Mission accomplished Thanks guys…

6 Likes

So did everyone receive their Secret Santa packs?

4 Likes

Unfortunately, i have not.:pensive:

2 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

Still have hope though. There was a small mess up with the address I got, which caused a huge problem. So my recipient hasn’t got anything yet either. I have sent his present 3 times now and after a conversation with him, it looks like I will be getting his gift back once again and this will be the 4th time sending the gift to him.

4 Likes

So this is the Secret Santa but personally I would like to hear who failed to follow through as they were supposed to. This is not info that should be secret IMO. I think whoever messed up should have a chance to make it right but if they don’t the group should know. Just my thoughts on it.

10 Likes

Whomever is NOT fulfilling the easiest of requirements here for Secret santa WILL BE BANNED from anything I’m involved in permanently…

8 Likes

Totally on board with that @CADMAN. It’s almost 2 weeks after Christmas, this is not cool at all. @andrane said he tried to sent 3 times already and is prepared to send a forth. I don’t know what is going on in the PM and am fine with that. I mean I don’t want to be negative towards anyone who put in the effort and ran into legitimate problems but if there is anyone flaking on this they should defiantly not be allowed to participate again.

4 Likes

FYI I think topical is out of the country for a couple more days.

2 Likes

Everything has been resolved with everyone’s secret santa gifts…

I appreciate everyone involved this year & I can only hope for more people next year.

Stay safe & stoned…

See yall next Christmas :christmas_tree: :crazy_face: 2023

6 Likes