Canadian Secret Santa 2022 Wiki SIGN UP!

Did you get confirmation that the package you sent was received ?
Hope it shows up for you.

2 Likes

here’s a few pics of some of last year’s hot pepper crop:

Carolina Reaper

Chocolate Trinidad Scorpions

Naga Vipers

Brain Strain

Devil’s Tongue

There were more, all of which went into a batch of mind bendingly hot sauce!

9 Likes

They look great brother, just wouldn’t find me eating them :wink:

4 Likes

I use to grow thai dragons and habaneros some years ago.
I enjoyed adding them to my cooking as I don’t mind a bit if a kick in certain dishes.
might have to add some to the gardens next year, it’s been awhile since I grew my own.

4 Likes

Hola @Yetigrows

I do have some Aji Lemon seeds
from this yr wanna trade

Bare

3 Likes

I like it hotter than the rest of the fam - so i grow
Chocolate Poblano & Jalepeno

Chocolate Poblano are not really hot - more smokey - fantastic stuffed with cheese and baked. Also used for mole sauce.

The Jalapeno are not know for being 10,000+ scoville, these are up there

Have lots of pepper seeds as well - if anyone wants :wink:

3 Likes

I definitely plan on being around some drunk cocky people over the holidays and can’t wait to pull these out and see who takes on the challenge

7 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone :heart:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas :santa:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas you awesome people!!!

8 Likes

ho-ho-ho-merry-christmas-cousin-eddie

6 Likes

Happy Holidays to all my fellow secret santas!!!

7 Likes

You all have a Great Holy days
Even if your stuck in 18" of snow

Bare

4 Likes

also

:wink:

6 Likes

Took another look in the box this afternoon, still no sign of any package so it won’t make it here for Christmas to be sure, maybe it’ll make New Years yet though

3 Likes

Hopefully it shows did you have a tracking number?

1 Like

This is the package being sent here so no, no tracking number

Mine arrived about a week ago

3 Likes

Happy holidays to all!

3 Likes

yes , happy holidays indeed!!!
We ended up stuck at home for christmas after the highways got shut down from the winter weather north of Hope BC. 5 hour drive down thru that stretch so connecting with the family down on the coast was a no go. It’s okay though as our house is full of treats, decorated for the season and we had a turkey in the freezer anyways so we aren’t suffering one bit.
I have a 5 pound deer roast in a pastrami brine (10 day soak) and that will get smoked on new years eve for some fresh slices to bring in the new year.

I want to send out a very special Merry Christmas and best wishes for the year ahead to @CADMAN and family. Thankyou for taking the time to manage this gift exchange. A much appreciated and needed fun time for all :wink:
I simply love the Wepuffin custom wooden rolling tray my secret santa gifted me and it’s seen steady use since it;s unwrapping!!

cheers everyone and party safe this holiday!!!

12 Likes

Still has me wondering has your sender addressed the issue any further?
I believe last year there was a couple that didn’t show and a few pooled some gifts to make it right!
I know mail doesn’t travel on Xmas and doubt they’ll be back working till Wednesday govt employees.

Please keep us informed .

8 Likes